Black Sails in the Sunset (M seeking F)

Started by The Dream Machine, March 14, 2011, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dream Machine

Hey all, I'm kicking around an idea right now for a storyline about sky pirates, taking place in a largely steampunk-themed setting.  It's a first for me, considering I've never played in that kind of setting before; but it's one I find particularly fascinating, and so I'm really dying to give it a go. 

As far as the details go, they're still in flux at the moment, but the basic premise goes something like this:  My character is a former special agent of the ruling nobility--disillusioned with his station, he now uses the skills he was taught to take to piracy, and it turns out he's very good at it.  During a raid, he captures a fair noblewoman who he intends to hold for ransom, but as they get to know eachother, he finds that she has plans of her own--she is ambitious and sees a chance to use my character and his skills to depose the current ruler. 

I think there's a lot of potential here for everything from action and adventure to romance, to intricate cloak-and-dagger type plotting; so if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can work out the finer details. 

MistressofPen

Sounds interesting.  I love a good plot and love to put kinks in good plots.  :-)