You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Sails in the Sunset (M seeking F)  (Read 477 times)

Offline The Dream MachineTopic starter

Black Sails in the Sunset (M seeking F)
« on: March 14, 2011, 03:15:22 PM »
Hey all, I'm kicking around an idea right now for a storyline about sky pirates, taking place in a largely steampunk-themed setting.  It's a first for me, considering I've never played in that kind of setting before; but it's one I find particularly fascinating, and so I'm really dying to give it a go. 

As far as the details go, they're still in flux at the moment, but the basic premise goes something like this:  My character is a former special agent of the ruling nobility--disillusioned with his station, he now uses the skills he was taught to take to piracy, and it turns out he's very good at it.  During a raid, he captures a fair noblewoman who he intends to hold for ransom, but as they get to know eachother, he finds that she has plans of her own--she is ambitious and sees a chance to use my character and his skills to depose the current ruler. 

I think there's a lot of potential here for everything from action and adventure to romance, to intricate cloak-and-dagger type plotting; so if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can work out the finer details. 

Offline MistressofPen

Re: Black Sails in the Sunset (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:16:24 AM »
Sounds interesting.  I love a good plot and love to put kinks in good plots.  :-)