[Casual - Advanced] Alternate Wheel of Time RP

Started by Edynol, March 12, 2011, 05:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edynol

I am looking for a few Wheel of Time fans for an alternate world rp. It will take place in one of the Mirror Worlds where things are a bit different, but not too much so. I'll be playing Matrim Cauthon, but you don't have to play a canon character if you don't want to, though I would like for someone to play Rand, but you go by another name if you want. This will be a free play rp, so there will be no GM. About the only slots I'm looking to actually feel is and Aes Sedai to somewhat lead our journy and two others to play Ta'veren. Now they can be Mat and Perrin if you chose, so if you want to make your own unique character for it, that's totally fine.

The only rule I really have is that everyone know the series and stay true to the WoT world. I am looking for people who can add to the storyline as well, not just follow whoever is leading. Everyone will have a chance to lead the storyline, if they choose, so there will not be just one leader of this RP. Everyone has equal say. If there is someone who is disruptive to the rp, we'll take a vote wether to remove them or not.  I prefer people who can post at least every other day and can do at least 200 words per post, but niether are required so long as the posts have at least some depth to them.

Please feel free to ask any question.

mrsjaz

I'm interested and I've pm you, I really hope more people join this, Sex and the Wheel... wow!
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Mayakterra

If there's an Aes Sedai player I would be willing to play her Warder.

Alternatively I'd be interested in playing either Perrin or some other variation of a Wolfbrother.

mrsjaz

Hi Mayakterra,

Lets hope we get more people interested in this, after all Rand does get to bed four women  ;)

From my memories there are rapes, molesting of prisoners, plenty of beatings etc, as well as the usual magic, dragons, orcs, intrigue, drama, dressing up/down events , to make a good story…

:-)       
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Edynol

Awesome!  No dragons or orcs, but yeah everything else.  I like playing mat because he's funny and witty.  And that he gets the most girls doesn't hurt either.  lol.  Before he meets Tuon, at least.  lol.