Ideas that I would like to play. All are exotic, BTW. Sci-fi or fantasy will work.
1) Opposites Attract - two creatures that are about as opposite as can be are thrown together by chance, and forced to live with each other. Eventually become attracted, et cetra. Or not, depending on the way we role play it out.
2) Beauty and the Beast - Nasty monster kidnaps maiden, and she finds out monster is not monster, just a different looking person, and wants some company.
3) The Princess and the Adventurer - A coup occurs and the royal family flees. The princess gets seperated and is rescued from assassins looking for her by an adventurer.
4) The were and the noblewoman - A noble woman falls for a certain individual, not knowing he is a were creature.
5) Fall of Standards - In the far future, on a distant planet, a brother and sister suddenly find themselves the last of their race on a planet. Surviving without any of the amenities they are used to, will they hold to their standards, or cast them aside?
6) Lady Luck's disfavor - A moderately successful adventurer suddenly starts to experience a string of bad luck. Will he find out why his luck suddenly turned around, or will he disappear into the mists of time, to be lost and forgotten?
7) Dragon's Throne - a Dragon takes over a kingdom, and begins a reign of terror, raping women as he desires and killing as he pleases.
8] Deviant College Student- a horny student just enrolled in college on an alternate earth, where nearly ever type of fantasy creature exists, and decides to try to fuck every female on campus at least once.
9]When all is Lost...- A rogue is hired by a noblewoman to steal something from a rival, but something goes wrong, and when he returns, he finds the noblewoman is missing. Enemies try to steal the item from the rogue as they search for their employer so they can get paid.
10] The lonely Mother- tired and exhausted by a lack of male companionship, a beautiful woman seeks the company of her young son.
11] Damsel in Distress - A young noblewoman is forced to flee her hometown during a rebellion, and ends up lost and alone. What will become of her?
12] The Wanderer and the Urchin - A traveler comes across a young male that lives alone, in the wilds. The wanderer needs his help, but when he is scared by her very presence, can she convince him to help her find what she needs?
Also, please PM me if interested, to keep this thread from getting too long.