M/F or M/M (:

Started by WittyShrew, March 10, 2011, 08:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WittyShrew

So, basically I'm only looking to rp one particular character of mine though the genres can be a blend of things. Technically he works best in the crime genre but we can obviously add a blend of things to it like school scenes and whatnot since he is a university student.

I'll give you a brief overview of the character but if you want a more detailed profile, I will gladly link you.

His name's Brady, he's a truth wizard. Truth wizards aren't magical in the least. They deal with the science of microexpressions. The smallest facial tic, the tone of your voice, your posture...they read all of that and basically work to out the liars. They're kind of like human lie detector tests but they can reveal much more about a person through their skills alone. Some are naturals, others have to learn the science. Brady is a bit of both. He has worked with the NYPD and FBI on several cases.

He's a character that never stops developing and I admit that I have way too much fun playing him. He's snarky and intelligent and just all around enjoyable.

Now then, what I'm looking for is simple enough. A female or male to interact with. Clear enough, right? We can then work on a plot together based on mutual interests. I'd lean towards something lighter and then work our way up to the drama. I'd highly prefer a character who's 18 and over and they'd have to be fit into a modern/realist setting. Other than that, everything's fair game.

If you have questions about kinks/limits, please feel free to ask. Also, you're probably much better off either iming me on aim or sending me a private message because I sometimes forget to check the forums. I'm always and I mean ALWAYS up to rping Brady so hit me up any time. (: