Female seeking either 1 or 2 male characters (Taken)

Started by Elina, March 09, 2011, 10:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elina

THIS IS TAKEN.  THANK YOU.

Please read my O/Os if you're interested in role playing with me. 

I really want to write this plot.  It's a threesome, but I only want to write it with one other person.  Names and some details can be changed if you'd like.  I'd like to play the female role, and can also play the husband.  Or my partner can play both male roles.  There will be sex, but this RP is not smut.  I want to explore the feelings of each character in depth. 

Hannah dated Landon briefly in college.  Ryan, Landon's best friend, dated her a year later and ended up marrying her.  Landon was best man at their wedding and then left town, coming home only for holidays.  Now, a decade later, Landon is home to stay... and in love with Hannah.

I'd like to explore Hannah falling in love with Landon, too.  Ideally, the husband (either knowing how Landon feels or not) plots a threesome.  This could go in several different ways, although I admit I'm a sucker for happily-ever-after, so it going in a wonderful, polyamorous direction is perfect for me.  The males can be bisexual or not, I'll leave that up to my partner.

Please PM if interested.