You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:04:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hentai Earthdawn: Mad Passions (Small game inspired by Mia's request.)  (Read 764 times)

Online MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
For those of you in the mood for some really strange hentai, Mia occaisionaly requests such games from me, and i'm flattered by her faith in my abilities, as well as intruiged.  She also thought a system might be fun.  When we started the discussion process, she wanted to play a tiny pixie like sidekick. 

This took me some time to consider, and it just came to me.  Windlings from Earthdawn!  (D&D Pixies are way too powerful!) 

So, I'm looking for an all girl party of not more than four, (I'll consider a fifth for an awesome aplication) with first invitations going out to Mia Saisyu, Nikita Firestar, ASku, and Goblinmoon.  I don't know how much this will be to who's tastes, though, so if you're interested, come on in. 

A few clarifications.  I don't mind guys' playing girl characters to sign onto the waiting list. 

The general feel I'm going for here is a party of busty, under dressed heroines who sometimes triumph and sometimes get into trouble with men, women, and tentaclely horrors, but have a good shot at winning in the end. 

Online MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Hmm...  i'm not getting answers, even from Mia.  Is she around right now? 

Anyways, is anyone else intrested? 

Offline Kchan

*bounces* Me! Me! Pick me, Muse! I'll give you cuddles if you do.

And because the list you gave me is rather boring (no dragons/draconic creatures. Bleh.) I'll go with a female orc. Could have fun with that. Especially anyone telling her she's not beautiful... *eyes gleam*

Online MuseTopic starter

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
lol! 

That could be fun. 

Alternativly we could take some liberties and make Tskrang into mamals.  That would be kindof sort of draconic. 

Offline Xerial

Earthdawn... the precurser to my favorite system of all time... and yet I've never so much as read a sourcebook for it...  :o

Offline Servant Girl

Sounds interesting,

I'd quite like to play a human thief but I don't know anything about the system!

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

I played it once a long time ago, so if someone will help me with the system and stuff...I'll be happy to throw in my hat.

Online MuseTopic starter

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
how about i give you the last slot then, S.G.  :) 

People have been signing up over messenger, and the game's gotten bigger than I initialy planned, but if you don't mind a slow game, I think we'll have fun.