You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Exotic Non-con fantasy oneshot; futa/monsters/tentacles~ IC Thread started  (Read 6323 times)

Offline KoyumeTopic starter

Splendiferous! I'm glad you decided to join  ;D.

So what's everyone think? Are we ready to get started?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:36:06 AM by Koyume »

Offline Kunoichi

A few more maids and other assorted people might be helpful, but otherwise I think we probably have enough to get started. ^^

Online Wolfy

I could play a slimegirl, if you like. ^-^ One summoned by the Demon, or Secretly coming to the party under the guise of an Aristocrat in order to satisfy her usual sexual hunger. :D

Well, I don't particularly care for amorphous girls myself, but assuming others are alright with it you're welcome to join.

@Everyone: I think I'll try to start the thread today, probably pretty soon. I'm not quite sure how I want to start though...

Offline Blue Leah

Awesome. This should be entertaining!

Offline Acid Lips

Sounds interesting, if you still need a maid let me know.

Offline Blue Leah

Question: Is the party starting at night, or during the day?

Sounds interesting, if you still need a maid let me know.

Well, if you're interested then you're certainly welcome to jump in; I'd just do it fast though.

As far as the party and whatnot, I was thinking it would start on the second day, so basically everyone would have a chance to introduce their characters doing whatever they do in their daily lives, or setting out for the mansion if they lived a long distance away, or whatever, then we'll skip to the next morning when guests begin arriving and the party begins.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:05:52 AM by Koyume »

Offline Blue Leah

Ok. I might alter some wording, then, but overall that would fit my character's nature to plan ahead like that.

Oi, where is everybody, eh?

Offline schnookums

I'm a bit confused...when should the invitees start showing up if the event is the next day?

Offline Kunoichi

Oi, where is everybody, eh?

Sorry, I had to take a break for a day due to lack of sleep. ^^; I'm back now, though.

Offline clodivs

I'm a bit confused...when should the invitees start showing up if the event is the next day?

I got the impression invitees were intended to start by describing their embarkation/journey/arrival.

Sorry, I had to take a break for a day due to lack of sleep. ^^; I'm back now, though.

No problem, I actually did the same thing yesterday.

Also, clodivs has it right; I just wanted to have a little 'prelude' first. We'll get to the party pretty soon, I think.

Offline clodivs

Do we have an OOC thread for this?

No, but I suppose I should make one. I'll post it up over in the one-shot section.

Offline Nyarly

Quite a nice idea. If it's possible to join, I'd like to play one of the maids.

I suppose, if you jump in soon. It will, of course, be increasingly complicated (especially for clodivs I think), but I at least am fine with it.

Offline Nyarly

Name: Saria
Sex: Female
Race: Elf
Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/586305/blush-bow-bra-breasts-breast_squeeze-cleavage-elf-
Biography: Saria was always a pretty fickle girl, who hates to be bored and whose interests could change pretty quickly. She became a maid fairly recently, since the thought of serving a beautiful woman appealed to her quite much. And it was a decision, she didn't regret so far.
Ons: Futanari, excessive cum, bondage
Offs: Bestiality, watersports, gore (a bit blood is alright)

Is this character alright?

Yup, should be fine.

Offline DahliaBlossom

• Power Bottom - Alpha Personality - Brat - Lover of all things Horror and Gothic
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • You couldn't kill me if you tried for 100 years.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Is the game still open? I'd love to get my own character in there.