You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:57:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silvermoons desires  (Read 558 times)

Offline SilvermoonTopic starter

Silvermoons desires
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »
Well as a new member I thought it would be a good idea to let people know what I am looking for.

To be honest I am looking for inspiration first and so far these boards have helped me a lot with that already and I haven't even participated much besides the writing prompts so looking forward to some RPs.

The advice was to first do some RPs you are comfortable with so here are two RPideas I would love to play out with someone that I am pretty confident about.

A brother who falls for his sister
Why I don't know but the incest taboo has always attracted me. Doesn't have to be a sister. It could be the mother, aunt, cousin, stepmother.

Half human/ half animal story
I have played a lot as an enkidukai on the game planeshift and that is a half human/ half cat and it's definitely something I would like to explore. I already have more ideas on this then when I joined. I read a game here still ongoing about a half cow with a half cat lesbian coupling and I felt that was really hot.

Well not a long list yet but a start ;)