The Witcher: Dark Tidings (Open)

Started by Kakihara, August 19, 2020, 09:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

@Aiden Approved.  Sounds like he should be a fine addition to the town.  ;D

Kakihara

also I finally realized that the Discord link I've been using had an expiration date and figured out how to change that so... yeah, should work now.

Xunthrae

Are you all still looking for more? I've got a bit of a concept for a male mage bouncing around my head

Kakihara

Quote from: Xunthrae on September 09, 2020, 08:40:08 PM
Are you all still looking for more? I've got a bit of a concept for a male mage bouncing around my head

Yes, we are still accepting characters.  We have a sand box concept so we have room.

Xunthrae

I'm not the most well versed in Witcher Lore, so if I got something a bit wrong, please let me know  ;D

Caerlin Orza
Name: Caerlin Orza
Race: Human
Birthplace: Born in a small hamlet but was raised most of his life in Ban Ard
Orientation: Homosexual
Profession: Mage
Faction: Ban Ard
Theme Music: Missio - The Darker The Weather, The Better The Man
Physical Description:
Defining Skills: Geokinesis, Hydromancy, Telekinesis, Architecture, Painting
Personality: Curious, Kind, Direct, Patient, Uncompromising
-Has built several buildings for Ban Ard and nations that commission his expensive skills.
-Can be difficult to work with
Biography: Caerlin was born into a small farming community. His life was simple until his magical talents began to reveal themselves. The mages of Ban Ard quickly plucked him from his rural life. His transition to life at the magical academy was difficult, but over several years he began to become accustomed to the very different lifestyle.

He avoided the pitfalls that many of Ban Ard students fall prey to. Instead of whoring and drinking with his other students he focused on his studies. One of his teachers noticed his aptitude for Geokinesis and guided Caerlin's training and pushed him to become the best he could be. The lessons were harsh and took much of his time. By the end of them, however, he had become an accomplished mage.

After his training was complete he began a career as an mage architect, working for Ban Ard when they requested and for nations that could pay for his typically expensive services.

Kakihara

Quote from: Xunthrae on September 11, 2020, 09:22:31 PM
I'm not the most well versed in Witcher Lore, so if I got something a bit wrong, please let me know  ;D

Caerlin Orza
Name: Caerlin Orza
Race: Human
Birthplace: Born in a small hamlet but was raised most of his life in Ban Ard
Orientation: Homosexual
Profession: Mage
Faction: Ban Ard
Theme Music: Missio - The Darker The Weather, The Better The Man
Physical Description:
Defining Skills: Geokinesis, Hydromancy, Telekinesis, Architecture, Painting
Personality: Curious, Kind, Direct, Patient, Uncompromising
-Has built several buildings for Ban Ard and nations that commission his expensive skills.
-Can be difficult to work with
Biography: Caerlin was born into a small farming community. His life was simple until his magical talents began to reveal themselves. The mages of Ban Ard quickly plucked him from his rural life. His transition to life at the magical academy was difficult, but over several years he began to become accustomed to the very different lifestyle.

He avoided the pitfalls that many of Ban Ard students fall prey to. Instead of whoring and drinking with his other students he focused on his studies. One of his teachers noticed his aptitude for Geokinesis and guided Caerlin's training and pushed him to become the best he could be. The lessons were harsh and took much of his time. By the end of them, however, he had become an accomplished mage.

After his training was complete he began a career as an mage architect, working for Ban Ard when they requested and for nations that could pay for his typically expensive services.
@Xunthrae looks good, approved.

Kakihara

Added some Rules to the main game info to help clarify some things and also put posting on a steady path.

Kakihara

We have a good group going so far and the strange city thread is up now so soon the exploring shall begin.  We are still open for more members and still early enough in not to feel lost.

Kakihara

Nudging this as we have had some go awol but we have a good core group.