Kyuu's Cravings [FxM/MxF, FxF, MxM, Anysomes]

Started by Larkyuu, November 21, 2023, 02:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larkyuu

Preface

Welcome to my 1x1 search thread! This is where I put out ideas or plots I'm currently craving. If anything interests you, be it a character, kink, premise, or otherwise, send me a message (instead of posting on this thread.)

Please read my O/Os before reaching out. I won't be responding if you skipped or ignored something important.

More and in-depth information can be found at my O/Os, but here is a quick run-down of the essentials:
  • Both female and male characters and writers accepted
  • FxM/MxF, FxF, MxM, pairings all equally accepted. Any combination of threesomes/moresomes also accepted.
  • I write any role or position (sub/dom/switch, top/bottom/switch)
  • Primarily write on E threads, but open to trying alternatives like PMs or Google Docs
  • Can post anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days
  • Can write anywhere from 400 words / 2 paragraphs to ~1200 words / 4+ paragraphs
  • Literate and detailed writer; Preference for similarly literate partners
  • Lover of both plot and smut; okay with anything from story-focused to smut-fests (though I've been craving smut more than usual lately)

Now, onto the ideas. I have a few listed below, some more specific than others. Feel free to approach me with your own different ideas if you think we'd get along well and would like to write with me. I'm quite flexible with genre and tone so bring everything from silly smut-fests to intense and dark stories with heavy consequences and themes, just keep my Offs from my O/Os in mind, please.

Let me know if you have any questions whatsoever. I look forward to hearing from you!

Current Cravings
She's The Boss Of Me
Type: Some smut or smut-heavy. Modern realism or modern fantasy/supernatural, romance.
Core kinks: Dom/sub dynamics, teasing and tension, edging, formal attire/outfits/uniforms, lingerie, femdom, optionally workplace sex/exhibitionism.
Pairing: FxF or FxM.
For this idea, I'd like to play a female secretary who's experienced and so professional as to be stuffy. Either she's the new hire or your character is. Your character can be anyone from an intern to the CEO. Whether they are above or below her in the hierarchy at their corporate setting doesn't matter -- she's the one with the power in the bedroom. I imagine she's stern and does a good job at separating her relationship with Y/C from the workplace, but maybe Y/C isn't as disciplined and easily gets flustered around her even when on the clock. As things progress, she might open up to teasing them at work, maybe sitting or standing in certain poses or making suggestive gestures so subtly that Y/C can't tell if they're intentional. Ideally, she enjoys getting Y/C pent up and seeing them hold it in until they burst and beg for release.
Alternatively, if you'd like to play the secretary and would like for me to play her coworker sub, that's okay too! Just let me know if you want me to play a male or a female and I'll make up a character for it.

Sponsored
Type: Fantasy or historical (Roman civ era)
Core kinks: Body worship, muscular partner, optionally anonymous or uniformed/costumed sex.
Pairing: MxM, MxF, or FxM.
In the heart of the civilization resides a coliseum stained with decades if not centuries of blood and history. For generations, men both selected and volunteered alike have shaped themselves into hardened warriors to fight to the death for the glory of their bloodlines and their sponsors. Only the fittest, fastest, and sharpest of the bunch can survive to climb their way through the ranks in their journey to become gladiators. One particular gladiator has emerged from nothing in recent time. He seemingly came from nowhere, with no name and no family to uphold or fight for. Yet, this irrelevant hunk of meat dazzled everyone with not only his skills in combat, but his confidence, pride, and enthusiasm. Nobles and wealthy alike scrambled to claim their stake as his sponsor, competing to promise the underdog the best and most tantalizing gifts. Despite everything he was offered, he picked the most unexpected and peculiar one to fight for.

I wrote this with the angle of planning to write the gladiator, but I'd be just as happy to play the sponsor if preferred. Again, just let me know if you'd prefer a male or female sponsor in that case.

Pet Project
Type: Potential for any amount of plot; plenty of smut. Modern sci-fi or futuristic sci-fi. Optional thriller/horror elements.
Core kinks: Robots/androids, toys, sadism/masochism, optional exhibitionism, optional light pet play.
Pairing: MxF, FxM, FxF, or MxM. Optionally, multiple partners like FFM, MMF, MMM, FFF, etc.
As the leading inventors in the robotics and artificial intelligence industry, Terran-Tex is a company with equal parts pressure and profit with its groundbreaking innovations and expectant investors. Its latest project is one the founder was personally motivated to research: androids. Walking, talking, living robots customized to resemble humans with their own advanced personality and emotion simulation softwares and modules. The project is still quite early in development and new discoveries and upgrades are experimented with constantly. The only successful androids they've managed to foster are still works in progress, and have been built as "facility management tools." They're confined to the sites and laboratories they're designed in and put in charge of building operations like security systems, computer networks and connections, and air ventilation. Some are put into underground or mountainous facilities to manage colonies and some are put into space rigs and ships to manage crews.
One site in particular has gathered quite the notable reputation on account of having the CEO's right-hand man in charge as the site overseer and lead programmer. Power has long since gone to his head and he often gets carried away with his debauched whims, which in turn have led to the corruption of the site's android(s). Putting sexual functions into the bots wasn't on the itinerary, yet Dr. Iniguez charmed his way into not only pinning them to the list, but moving them considerably close to the top. Now the management droids have sexual appetites and the equipment to sate it with, and the crew members are the perfect subjects for them to explore their new parts and desires with.
I'm happy to play either androids or humans in this plot. The androids can be as robotic or humanoid as you'd like, though I preferred they still look distinctly non-human and didn't appear to have fleshy skin. Like a physical Cortana from Halo, but not like a Kara from Detroit: Become Human. The only caveat is I'm intending and preferring for the androids to be male.

Summoned
Type: Smut-heavy, but room for as much plot as you want. Modern realism or modern fantasy/supernatural or pure fantasy, romance.
Core kinks: Likely a master/servant dynamic or complex. Optionally, aphrodisiacs or heat/rut.
Pairing: MxM, MxF, FxM, or FxF.
An ordinary and uneventful life with the day-to-day grind of a profession was what this unsuspecting demonologist had originally planned. Everything changes when he or she somehow ends up in possession of summoning scripture. As it turns out, this average individual was born with an affinity for all things hellish and demonic, and blood potent enough to summon a servant from the underworld. Only, the skill and knowledge to properly translate the scripture and perform the ceremonies correctly are entirely absent, leading to this budding summoner to accidentally call forth a demon of more lustful origins and motivations than intended.
Or, alternatively, the newbie demonologist is the lusty one and accidentally summoned a non-lustful demon, perhaps a wrathful warrior demon instead.

I'm happy to play either the summoner or the demon for this, and be either the horny-off-the-bat or the surprised one of the two. As always, let me know what you'd prefer.

Absentee Goddess
Type: Plot-heavy, potential for as much smut as you'd want. Modern fantasy/supernatural or pure fantasy, romance, potentially mystery.
Core kinks: Nothing integral. Optionally impregnation/breeding.
Pairing: FxM or FxF. Optionally, FFM or FMM.
A goddess of an ancient and distant kingdom deep in the tundras of the north has built herself a reputation for frequently disappearing from her home. Rumor has it that she slips away to take the form of a beautiful mortal woman to indulge herself in trysts with various mortal lovers. She often appears in random, remote locations where one would least expect to see such a gorgeous lady wandering alone and dressed in such elaborate garbs with cloak and gown. Some claim to have had a snowy-haired mystery woman knocking at their door even in the most isolated corners of the earth, and those that let her in and accept her advances gain themselves a heavenly lover unlike any other only for her to disappear after a week or few as suddenly as she came.
Y/C is the first mortal to make her truly conflicted. She has to return to her kingdom to resume her duties as goddess, yet she would never forgive herself if she let Y/C go for how hard she's fallen for him or her. How they resolve the issue of their rather forbidden love is up in the air and depends on the characters and plot we come up with.
I do intend to write the goddess for this, but wouldn't mind writing her mortal lover if you'd strongly prefer to play the goddess instead.

Empty-Nested
Type: Smutty. Modern realism or modern fantasy/supernatural, slice-of-life, romance.
Core kinks: MILF shenanigans, optional age gap, optional femdom.
Pairing: FxM or FxF. Optionally some MxM or MxF too.
An older woman is the single mother who found herself with an empty nest a few years ago when her young adult son moved out on his own. Their relationship isn't the best and they don't really keep in touch. Without having anyone else to share her home with and dote on, she's gotten quite lonely over the years. And, coincidentally, much more independent and confident, able to focus on what she wants and needs now that she no longer has to worry about sacrificing everything for her son. Call it repressed or hungry, she's eager to get back into the dating and fling scene for some long-needed fun.
Y/C could be someone younger than her, in their 20s or 30s, maybe a friend of her son's, a neighbor, or even the classic mail or milk man if you want to get a little silly with cliches. Or, Y/C can be someone closer to her age: another single parent or divorcee who recently ended up in a similar situation as her or has lived alone all his or her life.
I do intend to play the MILF in question here. If you'd like, I'm also open to including her son as a character if you'd like Y/C to be torn between the two (maybe the son is Y/C's ex for example), but there will be zero incest and there will not be anything between the MILF and her son.

Squad
Type: Smut-heavy. Sci-fi or modern realism.
Core kinks: Uniforms/costumes, clothed sex. Optionally multiple partners, exhibitionism, anonymous sex, size difference, rough sex, power dynamics/power play.
Pairing: FxM, MxF, FxF, or MxM. Optionally groupsomes or love triangles.
The premise for this one is pretty simple: Smut and romance within a military squad of soldiers. CoD/MW-style soldiers or Halo-style supersoldiers in techy suits are what I have in mind. Hell, even a SWAT squad or duo/group of police officers would work, too. Either two of the soldiers are secretly fuckbuddies and have to struggle to hide their relationship from the rest of their squad and balance it with work and combat, or multiple squad members are fucking. We could even have it so the whole squad has been in each other's pants at some point, whether it's the soldiers taking turns with each other or having fun with groupsomes. I imagine the focus would be more on the group and duo dynamics and hierarchy politics of ranks and roles in the squad.

This can be original stuff or fandom stuff, either just the setting or throwing in canon characters if desired. I'm fine with whatever and just happy to write some guys and/or gals in uniform getting nasty. I have multiple character options for this, so I can fill and play an entire squad if you want group stuff or love triangles but just want to play one character.

Friendly Competition
Type: Smut-heavy. Romance. Any genre, really.
Core kinks: Multiple partners, love triangles. Optionally impreg/breeding and harems/reverse harems.
Pairing: FxM+, MxF+, FxF+, MxM+
This one's also quite open and unrefined. The idea is that one of us plays the lucky guy or gal who finds themselves as the center of attention of a group of potential suitors. Maybe it's a heiress who inherited a bunch of royal consorts or a powerful mage who conjures himself a gang of familiars to warm his bed. Or, a reluctant fisherman accidentally woos a cluster of hungry fae creatures. The possibilities are endless! Whether they sleep with all of their pursuers or end up only choosing one is fine, but I do intend for there to be, as the title implies, some competition for the one "main character's" attention. I'm open to just about anything and would love to work out specifics and tailor something unique. Bonus points if there's impreg/breeding involved in some capacity. I'm happy to write either the one lucky winner or the doting group of adorers. Just let me know what you'd like!

Sweet Tooth
Type: Any balance of plot and smut. Romance. Modern realism, supernatural/paranormal, modern fantasy, pure fantasy, or sci-fi.
Core kinks: None in particular. Possibly virginity.
Pairing: FxM, MxF, FxF, or MxM.
Another pretty simple plot bunny. I'd love to play out a story about two people that are practically perfect opposites of each other falling in love and the growth that ensues as they pine for each other and eventually enter a relationship. A stoic and aloof hard-ass who's disillusioned with the world and indulges in sex as something empty just for pleasure - the wolf - falls for a genuine and expressive sweetheart - the lamb - whose innocence and inexperience draws them in. Perhaps the wolf is surprised to find that they are protective of the lamb, and perhaps the lamb is surprised how strict the wolf is with them. The core of this is the whole "opposites attract" shebang and can be applied to other underlying plot lines, such as them being newly-appointed partners for a detective duo, two renegades from rival friend groups or gangs that want to explore their independence, or even something simple like neighbors or recently reunited childhood friends that haven't seen each other in years. I'm happy to play either character, as usual.

In His Den
Type: Any balance of plot and smut. Romance. Modern supernatural/paranormal, modern fantasy, pure fantasy, or sci-fi. Optionally horror/thriller.
Core kinks: Teratophilia/Monsters. Optionally breeding, heat/rut, oviposition, or size difference.
Pairing: MxF, FxM
This one is an open-ended plot bunny, but is a staple that I pretty much never get tired of. I enjoy writing stories about male monsters and female humans (or humanoids for fantasy species like elves or tieflings) being lovers. I'm equally happy writing either character, but will likely choose to play the monster if you give me the choice. The monsters in question will always be bipedal and sentient and never feral. The plot of how and why the monster takes on a human(oid) lover depends on the monster and setting, so I can't so easily generalize. I have a few monsters I've already made for you to window-shop and peruse, or I can make completely new ones. I like to make and draw my own designs for monsters, so it might take a little while though.

Behind The Mask

Type: Any balance of plot and smut. Romance. Modern supernatural/paranormal or modern realism. Horror/thriller.
Core kinks: Anonymous sex, costumed/clothed sex. Optionally BSDM, weaponplay, size difference, stockholm/lima syndrome, or voyeurism.
Pairing: MxF, FxM, MxM, FxF
Obligatory cat-and-mouse slasher smut plot bunny. There will be no character death or rape for either of our played characters. Any death would be off-screen and of NPCs and small side characters. A slasher / serial-killer in typical Scream or Halloween style terrorizes a suburbia, leaving a trail of unsolved disappearances and/or murders in their wake. The trail ends suddenly when the killer becomes infatuated with one prospective victim in particular, only this one's too good to lose. Their confrontation doesn't end in slaughter like the others, but rather pleasure and ecstasy -- which the killer can't get enough of and keeps coming back for more. The would-be victim finds themselves in a precarious situation, unexpectedly enjoying and craving their assailant just as much.
Alternatively, the killer does confront their next victim with the intent to kill, only to be interrupted and caught dead in their tracks by a bigger and badder fish. A stronger, faster, and in all ways better killer emerges just in time to take down the threat at the last second. The victor is a hunter of hunters so to speak, the slasher that, well, slashes slashers. Their priority was to take down their prey, and saving the would-be victim was entirely unintentional and not in their interest whatsoever. Yet, the victim becomes obsessed with their savior, desperate to either show their gratitude or learn more about who this killer is and why. This one has a bit more logical, non-smutty incentive for the victim to not trap or turn in the slasher.
You guessed it, I'm once again tickled to play either the slasher or the victim here.
Current Status: Taking a small break for the holiday season.