FxF romance (LF any)

Started by fireice, February 18, 2024, 09:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireice

I'm interested in starting a one-on-one sweet/romantic FxF storyline that involves two girls or young women finding each other and slowly forming their bonds,  those first, hesitant, almost accidental touches, hidden looks exchanged under the guise of fleeting glances, the initial awkwardness that blossoms into comfortable silence, journeying together from friendship to something deeper.

The RL gender of my partner does not matter.

----

Setting: We can discuss and choose together. Whether it's a modern-day slice of life, a fantasy world, or something entirely different, I'm open to suggestions. I prefer there to be something 'extra' besides just a chance coffee-shop encounter. Some sample ideas follow.

Characters: Original characters preferred. I prefer to play characters anywhere from late teens to mid/late 20s, without a big age gap between them.

RP Style: I'm flexible with first or third person, present or past tense, and I tend to write medium to long responses.

Posting frequency:
I'm aiming for a couple of times per week, often more or less, depending on our mutual availability.

Communication
: Openness and communication are key. Feel free to share your ideas, preferences, and boundaries.

Some Story Seeds:

Magic in the Bookstore: A quaint bookstore where the books hold secrets and magic becomes the setting for a blooming romance between its keeper and a curious reader who discovers more than just stories within its walls.

A Journey Through Time: Accidentally sent through in time, one character meets another in a past or future era. Together, they navigate the challenges of the time while exploring the feelings growing between them.

Forbidden Magic Academy: In a world where magic is strictly controlled, two students at a clandestine academy for forbidden arts find themselves drawn to each other, navigating their feelings amidst the danger of discovery.

Wartime Codebreakers : During a pivotal moment in history, two brilliant minds are recruited to break enemy codes. Working closely under pressure, they find solace in each other's intellect and company.

Parallel Dreams: Both experiencing vivid dreams of the other from a young age, they navigate life feeling an absence they can't explain until they meet by chance in a crowded place, recognizing each other from their dreams, confirming their feelings of familiarity and destiny.

The Astral Traveler: In a desperate bid for help against looming supernatural threats, a young psychic tries to summon an astral protector. Instead, she accidentally pulls a seasoned space explorer from a parallel universe into her own. Stranded and confused, the explorer agrees to help, and together they uncover a cosmic conspiracy that links their two realities.

Misdelivered Package: A package containing a mysterious, intricate puzzle is misdelivered to one of their homes. When they meet to solve the puzzle's mystery, it leads them on a scavenger hunt through the city.

Lost at a Cosplay Convention: Dressed as characters from the same obscure comic, they bump into each other at a crowded cosplay convention, instantly recognizing the effort in each other's costumes. They spend the day together, navigating the event as their characters would.

The Last Library: A secret library exists at the nexus of universes, where all knowledge is preserved by guardians from different realities. When two guardians from contrasting worlds meet, they must put aside their differences to solve a mystery threatening the library's existence.

Ancestral Pact: Unbeknownst to them, their ancestors made a pact that their families would be united. They meet unexpectedly at a family reunion, drawn together by a magnetic pull, and uncover their intertwined history.

The Digital Realm: An avid gamer and computer science major gets more than she bargained for when a late-night coding session and a lightning strike transport her into the digital world of her own creation. Struggling to adapt to a reality governed by her code, she teams up with an AI character who seeks freedom beyond her programming.

Reincarnated Souls: In every life, they find each other, their love transcending time. In the present day, they meet as strangers but are haunted by memories of past lives together, driving them to explore their inexplicable bond.

Universe Hopper's Dilemma: A young inventor creates a device that allows her to hop between parallel universes. In each universe, she encounters different versions of the same person, who always seems to play a significant role in her life.

-----

If any of these ideas spark your interest, or if you have a story brewing in your mind you might want to try, please message me.

fireice