'Bed of Roses' Re-Imagined {Female/Female} Love , Lust, Longing

Started by AndiB98, February 14, 2020, 08:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndiB98

Hello,

This is my request, there are many many request threads out there but none, (I hope), like this one.

The very first and most important part of this request is you have watched the movie 'Bed of Roses', I have included a link to the trailer and this movie is OLD fro,m 1996, but it is one of my Mom(s) favorites and one of mine BUT what if this was written in the now.. in 2020 but re-imagined with a Woman who is out at night and looks up and see's another woman who looks like she is in pain... and from there we can follow the story or change it up 'slightly'.
    I like the idea of the flower shop.. but I was thinking of maybe a car accident, or cancer, or even the bigger one(s) HIV/Aids related death. As for the person in the window perhaps she is in the closet, works at a law firm just like the movie but never mentions or brings up family save perhaps a Grandparent. Said Grandparent calls to inform her of the passing of her Mother, and makes matter worse when her other 'Mother' is asked about as the comment 'Oh yes her, she died too,'.

Yeah really sappy and really depressing, but still this is my request and as stated 'There are many many request threads out there but none, (I hope), like this one.

Andi ~
        ~ Please send PM replies and do not reply here, feel free to ask questions and we could write either in PM's or a Thread, I ask for at least a person able to write once a week, if you are going to be busy or need a break simply message and I can be patient.. to a point, also if you start with me and just cannot get into the thread. It is okay, let me know and it is done.. but if I hear nothing after a few weeks.. I will take it you do not wish to write with me and close the thread.

Oh and I am seeking a 33/33/33 - 33% Love, 33% Lust, 33% Longing with a dash 1% of Kinkiness..  >:) ;) ;D