Frozen Against Her Will (Urban Fantasy - NC)

Started by Miss Arha, February 06, 2010, 01:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Arha

Well, I have been discussing on my thread that I might think about using one of my photos to inspire a roleplay here on E.  There are a few naughty ideas going about my head when I think of my mannequin shoot.

QuoteWhoops, I have had to remove the photo as it is not allowed to have personal photos in the public section. I will link to the wiki from now on.

Plot:
The story is about a pop queen called Elisha Brixton, the current barbie doll and subject to the lust of millions.  Unfortunately for Elisha fame also brings its fair share of stalkers and obsessives, hellbent on getting their hands on her.  After a few security scares, Elisha hires the best muscle any paparazzi has ever seen.  She was simply impossible to get anywhere near with her new entourage in place.  That is until Barias takes an interest in her.  Barias is a warlock, a mystic hellbent on having Elisha as his trophy.  After using dark magics to infiltrate Elisha's house, Barias abducts her and take her to a remote location.  Elisha is held against her will, but is very uncooperative.  She refuses to be used as a sexual object and fights Barias with every ounce of her being.  An infuriated Barias casts a simple charm on the pop singer, making her unable to move for extended periods of time.  Her senses very much operable, but her ability to move mystically removed for hours at a time. This makes escaping somewhat impossible and it somewhat easy for Barias to have his way with her whenever he chooses.

Other RP Partner:
Well, of course I need someone to play Barias to help me develop this story. I want to start the story from a concert that Barias attends.  Elisha will return home to her mansion that night and Barias will then abduct her.  I am looking for a mature roleplaying partner that takes their time to develop the plot, and allows me to find out about Barias' character. I am not asking for screeds of text, but someone who cares about the story.  PM me if you are interested. Let me know you ideas on how we could develop the story.

~Arha.
xxx

Miss Arha