News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

LittleRed's Request

Started by LittleRedRidingHood, November 15, 2009, 02:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRedRidingHood

It doesnt matter with me. I can work with anything really.

zemo8801

Oh ok then I was just asking. I am also ok with either i just thought you had a per fence on the one you wanted to play.

I would like to be your demon then and who would like to start your idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

Playing the angel is fine. Hmmm..well..shall we think of a setting first to get this going. Present time setting, past, as is Medevil Setting or futuristic.Or should we just base it around Hell and Heaven.

zemo8801

Well I was think maybe it's takes place in the near future but the scene is on earth like unless trained you could never spot the difference.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Genbu83

LittleRedRidingHood

And I have received it good sir.

Genbu83

Assume I like your idea, but would like to refine it a little.

LittleRedRidingHood

Then I have no problem what so ever my good sir. I'm open to any suggestions or changes

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

*dances around with a flag that reads NEED RP*

Jecht

I like the Singerxfan, Vampirexhuman and YuffiexVincent. I really like all three so if you prefer one over the other two, I'd be fine with it.  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Ironwolf85

sorry If I need to add more actual character development to our sessions... but the sex is soooo good *drool*
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.