Seeking creative female for Jeremiah Johnson-ish RP [MUL] [Taken]

Started by Batsose, September 01, 2009, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

I just hand a hankering for a kind of outdoor western tale.  It is post-civil war in the Colorado Rockies and a man running from his past his hiding out up in the mountains.  He is from Tennessee and fought for the Confederate army, when he returned home a defeated man he found his wife had betrayed him in to a northern man who now possessed his farm.  In a jealous rage he killed them both and now is running from the law.  He has vowed celibacy and has devoted his life to being in the wilderness.  He is hiding out form both the Natives and the law.  It is winter and he saves a woman from raiders who are pilfering a wagon train and she is the lone survivor.  He kills them and saves her, but now has to keep her safe for the winter way up n the mountains.  He feels it is his duty to protect her, but also is desperately trying to fight his own desires and remain celibate, but of course is having a hard time.

I am completely open to the female character here.  She could be running from a past as well.  She could be an innocent or she could be recently married and just lost her husband in the raid or whatever.  I am open to whatever.  If you are interested PM me with some ideas about your character.

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs