[INCEST][BON][MUL] The Nudists and the Girl Next Door

Started by DJ Cake, May 16, 2009, 02:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Cake

Backstory: Vay Vogel is seventeen, and due to the recent death of his mother, finds himself moving in with his father and sister. Twelve years ago, he vaguely recalls the family walking freely about the house naked. They did everything together--washed each other, played board games, ate dinner, watched T.V.--all in the nude. It didn't seem to matter back then... but now, he wouldn't know how he'd react, especially seeing his younger sister. It's been too long since he'd lived like that. Now, in the middle of winter, he finds himself at the doorstep of his old house.

OOC Information: I'm looking for three people, possibly four to play this with. I'll be Vay, and the open positions are as follows:

Father NCIJade
Sister MsNikki
Girl Next Door (Slight history involved with Vay, PM me for details) Kitten
Girl Next Door's Brother Greg MD

Genre Information: I don't want an immediate fuckfest. I want things to happen slower, the characters building up a relationship and sexual tension--a little more romantic. The way I picture it is that Vay will pick up that something is going on, and soon finds out. Of course I'm open to more ideas or improv. Also, there may be light bondage involved. Think kinky, just not hardcore.

If you're interested, PM/IM me (MSN pref.), or reply here. And of course, check my Ons/Offs to get an idea of what I like.

Notice: The game has started! Here's the Game Thread, and here's the OOC Discussion Thread. Have at it!

-Cake

Greg MD

I'll play the brother of the girl nextdoor. He available?

DJ Cake

MsNikki

Can I be the sister?

If so, could you please clarify one thing for me? in the beginning you mention twin sister "finds himself moving in with his father and twin sister".. and then you mention her as his younger sister "he wouldn't know how he'd react, especially seeing his younger sister".. Which one is it :p? hehe

Greg MD

I'm guessing it's just his younger twin. Like, he was born first, then his sister.

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

real3000

i will play the father if you don't mind me playing older than my actual age if not i would like a role of some sort love the idea :)

DJ Cake

Quote from: MsNikki on May 18, 2009, 07:35:14 PM
Can I be the sister?

If so, could you please clarify one thing for me? in the beginning you mention twin sister "finds himself moving in with his father and twin sister".. and then you mention her as his younger sister "he wouldn't know how he'd react, especially seeing his younger sister".. Which one is it :p? hehe

Quote from: Greg MD on May 18, 2009, 07:46:11 PM
I'm guessing it's just his younger twin. Like, he was born first, then his sister.

Actually it was originally older brother/younger sister, but at the last minute I thought 'twincest!' and edited part of the paragraph. However, being older by five minutes or less could mean a big thing to Vay. *laughs*

Looks like we've got everyone, so I'll be starting the post later today, or tomorrow.

Also I got your PM Kitten, so I'll reply when things die down a bit IRL. XD

-Cake

DJ Cake

Quote from: MsNikki on May 19, 2009, 12:15:37 PM
So, am I younger or twin? I prefer younger

If you want younger, that's fine. You'd be sixteen since VV is seventeen. Embarrassingly close ages--dad has a Hell of a sex drive. 8D

-Cake

real3000

DJ Cake

Ah crap, before we start, let's get some characterisation and detail work started. Here's a layout:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Favourite Food:
Misc.:

Mine:
Name: Vay Vogel
Appearance: He's more on the metro side of things, but not extreme. He's 'skinny', with long blond hair, and bright blue eyes, and his hands are smooth with long fingers--pianist hands.
Personality: Vay is a total joker, and a talkaholic. He loves making people laugh, and making new friends. A lot of the time, he can be brutally honest and blatantly bold. What most people don't know is that he's absolutely obsessed with art--books, paintings, movies, plays. He loves it all.
Dislikes: snobs, negative people
Favourite Food: Strawberries
Misc.: When it comes to cats, he can't help but pet them--stray, tame, or otherwise. He has a soft spot for the arrogant little creatures.

Also, Real3000 and MisNikki, we'll all want to get the details of the living situation done (like, what kind of neighbourhood, how many cars, how many storeys the house is, etc.).

Greg MD and Kitten will probably want to do that too, unless they live out on the street and didn't tell me. I guess that could be sexy...

-Cake

real3000

Name: Dean Miller (the kids kept their moms name)
Appearance: Tall dark and handsome type with black hair. Muscular but not huge just a toned and well kept body.
Personality: Former marine, stern minded but open to new things. Can joke with the best of them but when it comes to serious matters he's the guy you want on your side.
Likes: Military political television shows, Poker, sports, and fast cars
Dislikes: Disobedience and people who act tough
Favourite Food: Beef jerky
Misc.: He loves his kids but his pride and joy is his 1969 dodge charge r/t metallic blue with gullwing doors.

MsNikki

Quote from: DJ Cake on May 19, 2009, 04:28:49 PM

Also, Real3000 and MisNikki, we'll all want to get the details of the living situation done (like, what kind of neighbourhood, how many cars, how many storeys the house is, etc.).

Hmmm .. I thought you live with us! Can't you help with that bro? hehe

Moreover, could people please post pictures of their characters?

real3000

Greg MD

Name: Dann Riley
Appearance: A bit scrawny, mildly athletic, dirty blonde hair, slight chin stuble, tan skin, blue green eyes.
Personality: Keeps to himself mostly, brilliant with math, and video games to the point of boredom, can fake getting along with anyone.
Likes: Peeping on girls, math contests, visiting the ocean.
Dislikes: People who don't appreciate numbers, and vegetarians
Favourite Food: Sweets, Steak, french toast
Misc.:

DJ Cake

Quote from: MsNikki on May 19, 2009, 05:41:57 PM
Hmmm .. I thought you live with us! Can't you help with that bro? hehe

Moreover, could people please post pictures of their characters?

Pfft, fine, brat. =P

I'm thinking Milwaukee, Wisconsin--one storey, two bedrooms. This forces the family to have a smaller, intimate space.

Another idea I thought up was having the two families live in a duplex, so there's only a wall separating them. That could be much more exciting.

-Cake

kitten

Quote from: DJ Cake on May 19, 2009, 08:56:28 PM
Pfft, fine, brat. =P

I'm thinking Milwaukee, Wisconsin--one storey, two bedrooms. This forces the family to have a smaller, intimate space.

Another idea I thought up was having the two families live in a duplex, so there's only a wall separating them. That could be much more exciting.

-Cake

This sounds fine to me. Walls are so very thin now a days  ;) you can hear the most intriguing things

kitten

Name: Krista Riley
Appearance: Slender though still with a woman's curves. Krista is 5'7" tall and weighs 133lbs. Her hair is medium brown, hanging straight to her shoulderblades and cut in a layered style. Dark green eyes, and medium tan as she likes sitting in her backyard relaxing.
Personality: Quiet and liked by everyone, but not in the Teen Queen way. She listens, is nice to everyone whether they are popular or not and she is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Likes: sunrises, sunsets and loud "the sky is falling" storms
Dislikes: arrogant people, seafood
Favourite Food: chocolate, now and always  :P
Misc.: Has always wanted to ride on a motorcycle

MsNikki

Name: Belle Vogel
Appearance:

Cute and petite, 5'0" . 30 20 30 .. Brunette .. Hazel eyes ..
Personality: Not the smartest of girls and she never takes a decision herself; wherever they go, she follows. Belle is fun, outgoing, sweet, cool and playful. As any normal 16 year old girl, she is at the age where she acts all cool and sexy, and her eyes are open to many things; she is at the age of experimentation so to say, and she is up for anything. She has always been daddy's little girl, she is very close to him and never says no to him. On the other hand, she likes to tease Vay.
Likes: influenced by her father, she likes sports and cars. She also watches political shows with him without understanding a word of them. She also sits with him when he plays poker with friends. She also loves shopping.
Dislikes: dancing and reading.
Favourite Food: Chocolates and lollipops!
Misc.: Started smoking lately, hiding it from daddy. She is bisexual too.

MsNikki

I am 100% with the slow progress proposed by DJ cake rather than the direct fuckfest :)!

Are we ready to go DJ Cake?

DJ Cake

Awesome, looks like we're set. I'll start on my post today since I have free time. If it's not done in one go, it'll be done tomorrow. See you guys there. *grins*

-Cake

real3000

DJ Cake

Game started, Updated the original post with the thread links. Woo!

-Cake