News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Jade

Your face is frozen in that angry expression. It really ruins the mood when I'm trying to be seductive.

IrysBleu

Stay(sic) Maggots!!!!!

thirteenhearts

I'm sorry you're just too blue all of the time

Jade

You've stolen too many hearts and I just can't let you have mine as well.

Selene

I'm sick of you stumbling in with more drunken tattoos, who knows what you get up to? When will it stop?

Cardwolf

thirteenhearts

You're always just staring at me with that blank look on your face

Cardwolf

thirteenhearts

perhaps we could have had a real conversation if you would have shown me some emotion

Cardwolf

OOC: Try clinking the first link

Perhaps if you'd get the paper bag off your face.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Jade

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

I just want more...unless you can promise me some action with your friend...we can't go on.

Merry Gentry

you never just appreciated me.. you always wanted my friends involved.. it's over!

Cardwolf

I appreciated you for a year...then you started making out with your friends in front of me...what was I supposed to do?

Jade

Sorry wolf. You're in the way of me making out with Merry. Please leave. Now.

thirteenhearts

Sorry I just like other precious gems more

Nico

Uh yeah...you know, you're really a nice girl and all. You have no head, but it really didn't matter to me. You just lack some parts I like. ;D

thirteenhearts

um sorry I've been sleeping with the Indian Chief from the Village People

Nico

~gasps~ You went behind my back with...him? With my dream man? Oh, wow, we're so done, Missy. ;)

thirteenhearts

sorry, he didn't keep asking me to take off my make-up, cut my hair short and get a breast reduction.

Galanthor

I'm sorry but i can't se you anymore, as...I'll do suicide

thirteenhearts

sorry, we're done.  you're just to mild-mannered.