You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 26, 2019, 01:35:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pictures?  (Read 164 times)

Offline BuffydawnTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Pictures?
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:28:27 PM »
Hello,

I am new so I hope its been asked but I did try and look to see if i could find another post to answer my question but its a little daunting......

I have seen some posts that show writers - Inspiration- I have found all the information on how to uploaded but I am unclear the rules. I am not looking to take credit but wanted to have some inspiration in one place. Where is the best place to have a post like this - should I add to my Cafe post? Or is there somewhere else. Am I allowed to use random online pictures - I do my best to credit people but I do have some inspiration i have had saved for over 20 years so would not even begin to know who’s photo they were at that time.

Any help would be great.

Online Daeva

Re: Pictures?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 10:57:05 PM »
Hi there Buffy,

The best thread for this would be our Finders And Seekers board that can be found here

And here is a link to the image guidelines.

Please let us know if you have any other questions either or you can message me or any other staff member with them :) Hope this helps!