You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2019, 04:52:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Top Cat and CopperLily need a third (MxF seeking additional xF)  (Read 171 times)

Offline Top CatTopic starter

CopperLily and I had a story going briefly that died far too fast. It's meant to be a three-player game, MFF, with... well, I'll let her page explain the details.

I'd love to play the submissive/pet of a couple, either willing or unwilling. I'm fairly flexible as to the *hows* of this particular setup, so we can work out the details.

Although I would prefer an urban fantasy setting (full fantasy, in a more-or-less modern world - elves, orcs, catgirls, and whatever else all live in the same world, no secret supernatural side), we're absolutely open to discussion. I've also got ideas on the overall story - you can see the original here - but it's all quite flexible and open to suggestions.

We need someone who is a fairly stable and reliable partner, who can deal with us (me and CopperLily) not being quite so stable or dependable. ;)

PM me to discuss it.

Cross-posted from one-on-ones.

Offline Top CatTopic starter

Re: Top Cat and CopperLily need a third (MxF seeking additional xF)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:51:11 AM »
For clarity, we'd like someone to play a female character, the wife of my character. They have an unhappy marriage due to a lack of communication, and vastly misreading each others interests and desires. They'll be buying a slave-girl (probably on his demand), and that's where CopperLily's character comes in.

Your character can be dominant (paired Doms don't always work well together, of course), submissive, or switch, but given that she'll be part of a bisexual three-way with a slave, it's unlikely that she's non-BDSM. Whether she is actually bisexual or straight is entirely up to you, and there's a wide range of details we can discuss before we start the story/game.