You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2019, 12:09:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars: Smuggler’s Glory FFG  (Read 110 times)

Offline Thunder SplashTopic starter

Star Wars: Smuggler’s Glory FFG
« on: April 29, 2019, 03:58:51 AM »
Ever dreamed of cruising a galaxy far far away? Loving life on the edge, tasting danger, sticking it to the empire, and becoming rich and famous in the process?! Then come and join us in Smuggler’s Glory, a Star Wars RP set I the dark times of the empire. The year is 9BBY and the Galactic Empire has held the galaxy with an iron fist for 10 years. But not all is lost, for the edges of the outer rim hold the promise of freedom for those willing to try and grasp it.

We need at least one more player but I can take two or three more. We are playing with the Star Wars FFG system, Edge of the Empire is the core book we are using. If you are interested come join us and we are able to start once we have the players.

P.S. forgive the unfinished threads. We are ready to play but I am still putting the finishing touches on the threads.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 04:00:03 AM by Thunder Splash »