You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2019, 09:47:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruiting for Werewolf the Apocalypse game (W20) including limited MtA & CtD  (Read 220 times)

Offline Elven Sex GoddessTopic starter

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Rage in the Bayou
La'Fontaine Pack

Leopold 'Grizzly Wolf' La'Fontaine
Children of Gaia, Ahroun, Athro
Alpha of the pack

The La'Fontaine pack is a unique mix pack of both garou,  mages and fae.   That operates in south eastern  Lousiana.  Including the parishes that include New Orleans.   In a city that is a stronghold of the vampire kindred of Camarilla.   New Orleans is part of Kingdom of Willows of Concordia, and the capital of the Duchy of the Delta Crescent.  It is under the control of the   Unseelie Duchess  Lisette Levay of House Balor.   The mages of the city recruit from the The local Traditions recruit themselves mainly from Euthantoi, Choristers and Ecstatiscs and the Hollow Ones.  The mages have a alliance with the Camarilla of the city.   

The pack originated its start in Canada.   Before moving down to  south east Louisiana and  New Orleans.   The pack itself has been in existence for 15 years.   Although not all members have to have been with the pack for the fifteen years.    There is no active caern in or around New Orleans.   There is one through and in New Orleans.   A old Utkena caern that once again could be brought to life.

There are other world of darkness players in and around the setting from Wrathes, Demons, Hunters and other changing breeds.    There is also a Black Spiral Dancer hive and Pentex has a base of operation at the mouth of the Mississippi river. They like the those of the vampires are strictly npc within play.

What is available to play. In the pack;

Werewolf the Apocalypse

Tribes:  Bone Gnawers,  Children of Gaia,  Fianna,  Get of Fenris,  Glass Walker,  Red Talon,  and  Uktena
Breeds:  Homid,   Lupus and  one or two Metis. 
In addition a player may choose to be a kinfolk.   A kinfolk may be from any tribe, including those not listed. 

Mage the Ascension
Traditions:  Dreamspeakers, and Verbena

Changling the Dreaming

Kiths:  Eshu, Pooka, and  Satyr, 
Court:  Seelie,  one unseelie

What I am looking towards in pack dispersing of what they are.   (garou 50% <, mages 20%>, fae 20% > and  kinfolk/mortal humans 10% >.  The pack is a large pack with a upper max of 20 members.   So distribution of the pack would be equal will be 10 garou,  4 mages,  4 fae,  2 kinfolk/mortal humans. 

The game will be story driven with plots.   As far as carnal aspect of the setting is going to be up to the players.   It will be set in extremes for the violent content of a world of darkness game.   Also everyone will be part of the pack, no lone wolfs.

Application process:   Is two part,

Code: [Select]
[floatright][img height=300 padding=5]Insert picture url[/img][/floatright][b]Player:[/b] 
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Species type:[/b]
[b]Concept:[/b]
[b]Length of time with Pack: [/b]
[b]Pack Role:[/b] Any except Alpha of the pack
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]  (How your character become part of the pack.)

[b]Goals:[/b]  (Personal and  for the pack.)

[b]On's:[/b]
[b]Off's:[/b]

[b]Face Claim:[/b]

If selected next comes character sheets.  Base build is as follows attributes 7/5/3  abilities 13/9/5  Backgrounds 5,  Powersk 3 (0 Mortal/kinfolk),  15 freebie points (20 for mortal/kinfolk).   Those non garou will also gain renown Glory, Honor and Wisdom of 3 points and can be set anyway in combination.

The world centers around the pack.   This not a game where one is going to get to play the antagonists or as mention the reluctant protagonist that wants to be remain aloof and independent.  So again I will say do not bother,  I will not approve such characters.    Second  in much the same vein I will not be approving those that are not part of the allowed types.    Again it is a no.   

Finally the pack has potential to be quite large with a stated max of 20.    Depending on the interest and participation.    There will be if needed a number of story lines running and weaving together in the game at the same time.

The pack and sexuality is  LBGQT.   In the same token on the flip side.   It is still a garou pack with outsiders of being garou in forming the pack.    Garou laws still apply and garou with garou is still very much frown upon and could lead to expulsion or even death in punishment.    Simply because of this is not a game where we going to be exploring the testing and breaking of the litany as primary focus.

Speaking of breaking the litany.  I have thrown on my old storyteller white wolf hat on.   An metis characters flaws will be played as their meant to be flaws.    I will be anal on this.    As each one is a result of breaking the law of garou.

Books will be world of darkness W20

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:52:26 PM by Elven Sex Goddess »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Reserved for Pack specific information, coming later in the week or early next week

Pack territory is just west of New Orleans 25 miles.   Twelve hundred acres (18 square miles) old southern slave plantation.   Located near the town of Harahan, LA.    Pack territory includes wooded forest,  swamp and it rests along the bayou.   

Update 04/25/2019

I have designed my campaign to encompass all levels.    For experience players I will be awarding additional freebie points to boost the characters to higher levels and ranks.   At the same time those that are new or rusty and want to start basic is fine there will be plots for all levels.   

Also I will use a weighted experience point award  with such so those starting lower through game play will begin to catch up and bring more balance.   
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:37:11 PM by Elven Sex Goddess »

Online Drowdeviant

*plants interest flag*

Online Gannameade

I am truly interested!!  -- Want to be a Mage!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 01:27:43 PM by Gannameade »

Offline Chulanowa

You have my curiosity.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
  *Waves*  I'd love to play. 

All of the excepted character types sound neat.  A mage could be especially fun--though a starting level mage trying to run with werewolves is tricksy!  I'd probably most enjoy a satyr, an eeshu or a garou. 

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Thanks everyone for the interest so far.

I have added a bit of information to prior post.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=303712.msg14830625#msg14830625  It is dated in the post so you will be able to see what is added new.   

Offline Marie Reynolds

Hello All , I would be interested in this would likely  take a Garou slot and  most likely shoot for a Metis.

Offline MingMing

Have you filled up the slots here yet?  I had an odd idea, thought I might toss my hat into the ring, if you're still taking concepts?

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Still open with recruiting.