The World Is Yours (Scarface Continuation, Freeform, *Interest Check*)

Started by Twisted Crow, April 22, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mature Desires

Hi I would definitely be interested in this story. I would love to play as Elvira's daughter or possibly a female drug lord looking to do business.

Norsegod1839

Still makring my own interest as well, preferably playing something along the lines of a Sicario type (Obviously called something else)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 05, 2019, 11:44:38 PM
Sounds like it could be really interesting and fun to be a part of.

My words exactly.

Finally something that looks good. I wouldn't mind making a cousin of the family who is a boss lady of some territory she is in charge of.

Twisted Crow

Getting the character sheet together. I also suck with pictures, so i am looking for someone idea for Vincent as far as a faceclaim. It is more difficult than I thought to find a dark-haired guy with an assault rifle wearing a London Fog sort of coat.  ::)

If some people are going to be relatives, we'd have to have some basic family tree thing straightend out. Like maybe Georgina had a sister in Miami that the film never mentioned and had relatives to Tony>Vincent/Julia that way.

Twisted Crow

Unfortunately, I regret to inform everyone that weather here has made things difficult on my computer. To pile it on, I have been having to invest more time in RL caregiving duties (seeing as the person my family is paying to do it has not been very dependable lately). I don't feel like I can be the guy to get this going as a group. Not for something as big as I would like this to be.  -_-

If someone else wants to take the reins and start their own group, feel free to do so. I am sorry, folks.