You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2019, 01:06:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The World Is Yours (Scarface Continuation, Freeform, *Interest Check*)  (Read 456 times)

Offline Mature Desires

Hi I would definitely be interested in this story. I would love to play as Elvira's daughter or possibly a female drug lord looking to do business.

Offline Norsegod1839

Still makring my own interest as well, preferably playing something along the lines of a Sicario type (Obviously called something else)

Offline Lady Sakura

• #1 Patriots Fan 🏈| #CurlyGirlandCoffee | Untamed's Bestie 💘 | Syndicate's Sugabear 🧡| Surviving Horror w/Gnothi |#EclipseTwin <3| #BlackLove
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • #SorryNotSorry
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Sounds like it could be really interesting and fun to be a part of.

My words exactly.

Finally something that looks good. I wouldn't mind making a cousin of the family who is a boss lady of some territory she is in charge of.

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Roleplaying Enthusiast, Squall Fanboy, RTK Fanboy, Crazy Worldbuilder, Friend to All
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Getting the character sheet together. I also suck with pictures, so i am looking for someone idea for Vincent as far as a faceclaim. It is more difficult than I thought to find a dark-haired guy with an assault rifle wearing a London Fog sort of coat.  ::)

If some people are going to be relatives, we'd have to have some basic family tree thing straightend out. Like maybe Georgina had a sister in Miami that the film never mentioned and had relatives to Tony>Vincent/Julia that way.

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Roleplaying Enthusiast, Squall Fanboy, RTK Fanboy, Crazy Worldbuilder, Friend to All
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Unfortunately, I regret to inform everyone that weather here has made things difficult on my computer. To pile it on, I have been having to invest more time in RL caregiving duties (seeing as the person my family is paying to do it has not been very dependable lately). I don't feel like I can be the guy to get this going as a group. Not for something as big as I would like this to be.  -_-

If someone else wants to take the reins and start their own group, feel free to do so. I am sorry, folks.