You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 26, 2019, 01:06:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Game of Maids [Freeform Sandbox][F/F]  (Read 645 times)

Online Moon Hound HatiTopic starter

A Game of Maids [Freeform Sandbox][F/F]
« on: April 16, 2019, 05:37:05 PM »
A Game of Maids
Currently Not Recruiting New Players
OOC and Character Index are up!

Foreword
I’d like to begin by welcoming and thanking you for reading this. Despite its title, "A Game of Maids" will be a lighthearted freeform game featuring homosexual (or at least bisexual) women set in a modern-day fantasy world that is basically the same as ours but includes things such as elves, dwarves, catgirls, and so on. Maybe even some magic here and there if it’s not too over the top and in overabundance. There won’t be a lot of deep, intricate storylines, as the game will be mostly about naughty maids being naughty with each other.

Introduction and the setting
Fleur Reichswald is the sole heir of a billion dollar fortune and as expected of someone born and raised in the lap of the highest luxury, she is quite eccentric, employing primarily a workforce of beautiful women around her home to serve her as maids. It is by no means a secret that she frequently engages in debauchery with various members of her staff and often actively encourages sex between her staffers as a way to amuse herself.

Though they are far from worked to the bone, the maids are expected to do their share of work during the day. A maid uniform is mandatory during work hours and there are various designs for the maids to choose from; though, per Fleur’s wishes, they are less than modest in design, often leaving little to the imagination.

The game will depict the daily lives of the maids and their mistress and will start in the early days of summer. Characters can be either veteran members of new additions to the maid crew.

Q&A
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Which section will the game be placed in?
It will likely be placed in the extreme section, but this is simply to leave the game open to those who want to dabble in things that are unsuited for other sections.
Any themes that will be excluded from the game, despite the (likely) extreme section placement?
This game will not be home to themes such as gore, vore, and scat. It is not that sort of game. I will be open-minded to other themes, but they will have to be marked with a warning in the post header when writers engage in such scenes.
What kind of picture(s) can I use for my character(s)?
All pictures should be anime style. If you require help finding a picture, feel free to reach out to me.
Can I make a trap/futa?
Unfortunately, this is not what I have in mind for this particular setting. Characters should strictly be female.
How many characters can I have?
Right now I’d like to restrict players to one character, but I will likely increase this number later on, as activity grows.
Will my character be forced to do something I don’t want?
Though your character might get pushed into doing something your character isn’t comfortable with, a simple protest should be enough if you as a player aren’t. Your Ons/Offs are the prime directive though, and you’ll never be asked to write something you’re not comfortable with.
So it’s all about sex?
Though this certainly a smut-centric game, I highly encourage characters doing other things together, such as hanging out or hobbies.
What about drama?
Obviously, OOC drama is not something I want, but a little bit of IC drama could spice things up every now and then. It’s all up to the players, of course.

Rules
  • No metagaming, godmoding, etc.
  • All character images must be anime style for uniformity's sake.
  • No Mary Sues; characters should have flaws, personal challenges, quirks, and the like.
  • Respect that other players might not (be able) to post as frequently as you do, so try to give them reasonable time-windows to respond. I do encourage to try and reach out to other players, though.
  • Be proactive. Don’t just sit and wait for another character to approach yours.
  • Try to avoid excessively meek characters. Having some difficulty adjusting to the way the Reichswald household is run is one thing, but keep in mind that someone that would have severe issues with stuff like this would not have been hired in the first place.
  • Posts should use the header that will be supplied.
  • Don’t be afraid to ask questions as I’m happy to supply an answer.
  • Have fun! Be a maid! Lewd some maids! It’s all about maids here!

Character Sheets

As you can see below, there are two character sheets; one for brand new maids who were just hired and completed their basic training, and one for maids who have been in the mistress' service for a while now. You are free to modify and add questions as you see fit, but key points already provided have to answered.

New Maid Interview Sheet
Code: [Select]
[floatright][img height=300 padding=3]Image URL[/img][/floatright]
[size=14pt][b][u]New Maid Sheet[/u][/b][/size]
[b]”So, what’s your name, my dear~?”[/b]

[b]”And your age?”[/b]

[b]”Mm~ This is just to confirm, but you are aware that I am hiring ladies of a certain… [i]sexual persuasion[/i], yes?”[/b]

[b]”Lovely~... Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you are applying for this job?”[/b]

[b]”I see. Very interesting. Tell me though… Why should I hire you over the next pretty little thing sitting right outside that door?”[/b]

[b]”Ara ara~! Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”[/b]

[b]”What about hobbies? We all like a bit of [i]fun[/i] in our leisure time, no?”[/b]

[b]”Anything else you would like to mention that did not quite fit in my other questions, dear?”[/b]

[b]”Fufu~ That will be all for today, then. My head maid will contact you once I have reviewed all applicants. Hopefully, we’ll see each other again soon~!”[/b]

(Interview segment ends)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anything not visible in picture)
[b]Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview:[/b]

[b]Character Ons:[/b] (Anything your character either has done and enjoyed or that they wouldn’t hesitate to give a try)
[b]Character Maybe:[/b] (Anything that your character doesn’t have experience with, but would be open to trying with some persuasion. Something like anal might be applicable here for instance)
[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Player Ons/Offs thread:[/b] (If applicable. If not fill in ons/offs. A Character’s ons/offs can be stretched, but player offs will always be respected.)

Currently Employed Maid Interview Sheet
Code: [Select]
[floatright][img height=300 padding=3]Image URL[/img][/floatright]
[size=14pt][b][u]Currently Employed Maid Sheet[/u][/b][/size]
[b]”Ara~ Good to see you! I know this is a bit of a hassle, but with the new employee database being set up, we are going to have to retread some formalities together. Don’t worry, I promise we’ll have some fun, afterward, fufufu~! So, for the record, what’s your name, my dear~?”[/b]

[b]”And your age?”[/b]

[b]”Mm~ And you [i]adore[/i] ladies as much as I do, yes?”[/b]

[b]”Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you applied for this job?”[/b]

[b]”Hmm~ Yes, I remember you telling me almost the exact same thing when I first interviewed you. Tell me though… What keeps me from replacing you with a cuter, more innocent little thing?”[/b]

[b]”Fufufu~ I’m just teasing, of course! I would never replace you unless you were exceptionally naughty~... Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”[/b]

[b]”What about hobbies? We all like a bit of [i]fun[/i] in our leisure time, no?”[/b]

[b]”Anything else you would like to mention that did not quite fit in my other questions, dear?”[/b]

[b]”That will be all for today, then. Shall we have a little fun together now~?”[/b]

(Interview segment ends)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anything not visible in picture)
[b]Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview:[/b]

[b]Character Ons:[/b] (Anything your character either has done and enjoyed or that they wouldn’t hesitate to give a try)
[b]Character Maybe:[/b] (Anything that your character doesn’t have experience with, but would be open to trying with some persuasion. Something like anal might be applicable here for instance)
[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Player Ons/Offs thread:[/b] (If applicable. If not fill in ons/offs. A Character’s ons/offs can be stretched, but player offs will always be respected.)

Introducing Fleur Reichswald
Upon completion of the interview, each applicant who received a positive response will receive a job contract to sign. In addition to this, they will receive an E-mail containing links to an introduction video, as well as various training material to prepare them for their new job as a maid in the Reichswald household.

Pressing play on the introduction video, the screen will fade in from black. A rather cheesy tune starts playing as various images of scenery will fade in and out of each other for about ten seconds. They are of lavishly decorated rooms, lush gardens, and, finally, a landscape shot of a mansion. As the mansion fades away, along with the music, the screen now focused on a beautiful blonde woman seated sideways behind a desk, one shapely, pantyhose-clad leg crossed over the other, with a notebook resting in her. She was dressed in a beige miniskirt and a light blue shirt with frills around the line of buttons, giving her the look of a fashionable office lady.

Looking up at the camera, the woman smiled softly, blue eyes twinkling faintly as her lips spread into a soft smile. ”Ara~ Welcome, my dear!” she greeted the viewer, her words spoken with a soft delicacy that easily displayed her upbringing     if her appearance and background had not already. ”Welcome and congratulations! You will make a lovely addition to my staff, I’m sure~”

Chuckling softly to herself, lifting a hand to hide her mouth as a manner of politeness, she carried on, ”Fufu~ Where are my manners? I should introduce myself, first.” Lowering her hand to lay flat on her bosom, she made her introduction. ”I am Fleur Reichswald, president and owner of Reichswald Industries, who are leaders in various markets, from consumer technology such as smartphones and cars to leading development projects, such as the construction and operation of high-class resorts.”

Placing aside the notebook, she leaned forward slowly, resting an elbow on her knee and her chin on her wrist, gazing rather coyly at the camera. ”As of the recording of this video, I am thirty-eight years old. I do hope that is not too old for you, fufufu~... You’ll frequently find me enjoying my pastime at the pool with a good book or in the company of lovely ladies such as yourself~”

Leaning back in her seat, her figure relaxed a little as she chuckled once more. ”I hope you are looking forward to your time here as much as I am, and we shall see each other very soon, I promise~!♥” And just as the screen began to slowly fade to black, Fleur gave the viewer a subtle, easily-missed, but playful wink, at which point the introduction video ends.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:01:43 AM by Moon Hound Hati »

Offline Alluring Firefly

Re: A Game of Maids [Freeform Sandbox][F/F]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 01:59:02 AM »
Throws down badge of interest!

I shall be throwing you an interview sheet once I'm up in the morning. I caught this at my pre-sleep time, so wanted to mark this as interested as heeeeeell ♥

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:11:26 AM »
Glad it caught your interest and am looking forward to seeing your sheet. ^_^

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 03:25:40 AM »
Well you've already heard from me, but I'm interested as well, I'll be putting up a sheet as well when I have time ^^

Online JoanieSappho

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 09:08:29 AM »
And you know I'm down to be a young and easily abuseable maid.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 10:53:13 AM »

Currently Employed Maid Sheet
”Ara~ Good to see you! I know this is a bit of a hassle, but with the new employee database being set up, we are going to have to retread some formalities together. Don’t worry, I promise we’ll have some fun, afterward, fufufu~! So, for the record, what’s your name, my dear~?”
"Elizabeth LeBlanc"
”And your age?”
"Twenty-five"
”Mm~ And you adore ladies as much as I do, yes?”
"I believed I've worked with you for long enough for you to know that answer, Miss."
"Now now, don't get cheeky with me, I need your answer"
"I apologize Miss. I believe the answer would be yes."
”Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you applied for this job?”
"I applied because I needed to earn money, Miss."
"Being awfully difficult today are we Liz? I think you might need to have you stay behind for a bit when we're done..."
"I apologize, Miss. I applied because I had nowhere to go and needed food and shelter. I enjoy working with people, and I enjoy housework Miss"
”Hmm~ Better. Yes, I remember you telling me almost the exact same thing when I first interviewed you. Tell me though… What keeps me from replacing you with a cuter, more innocent little thing?”
"My unparalleled charm and charisma, miss" Elizabeth paused briefly. "I believe my eight years working in your household should speak for itself, Miss. You know you can trust me and rely on me, Miss."
”Fufufu~ I’m just teasing, of course! I would never replace you unless you were exceptionally naughty~... Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”
"Nothing that you wouldn't already know, Miss. I believe you know more about me than what my family does at this point, Miss"
"Ah yes, your family... I recall you mentioned them when you first applied... Would you mind giving me a refresh hun?"
"Is it relevant to the documentation, Miss?"
"Depends, it might be it might not. Probably not though~"
"Very well. I grew up in a conservative household. My parents were strictly religious, and I grew up with it. I realized I was interested in other women in my early teens, and when my family found out they kicked me out. This happened when I was... 15 I believe. I was a drifter for two years until I finally applied here Miss."
”Yes, that was it, I recall now. I'll keep it out of the paperwork I think. What about hobbies? We all like a bit of fun in our leisure time, no?”
"I enjoy sewing, and I make pocket watches when I find the time to, Miss."
"Pretty old fashioned hobby for someone in their twenties don't you think?"
"Perhaps it is, Miss. Still, it is something I enjoy, it gives a strong feeling of accomplishment when it works, Miss."
”Anything else you would like to mention that did not quite fit in my other questions, dear?”
"Your tea is going to get cold if you don't finish it soon, Miss"
”That will be all for today, then. Shall we have a little fun together now~?”
"Anything you wish for me to fetch, Miss?"
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: Roughly 5'6", light body. Pretty average breast sitting roughly at a C-cup, perky rear. Keeps herself clean shaven, other than that nothing notable.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: N/A

Character Ons: TBA
Character Maybe: TBA
Character Offs: TBA

Player Ons/Offs thread: Link

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 11:00:43 AM »
Looking great, Lynnette! Consider her approved once the O/O's 'n such have been added. :-)

Offline Yugishogun

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 07:48:30 PM »
Interest noted. :) I'll probably get a sheet down later tonight.

Offline Yugishogun

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 08:22:32 PM »
New Maid Sheet
”So, what’s your name, my dear~?”
"Shizuka Minamori, Madame."
”And your age?”
"Twenty-Two"
”Mm~ This is just to confirm, but you are aware that I am hiring ladies of a certain… sexual persuasion, yes?”
"Right....My mentor might have mentioned that....."
”Lovely~... Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you are applying for this job?”
"A friend of your's and my mentor, Madame Fields, required me to apply for this position as part of my tuition. She feels I need to got out into the world." *seems to be highly regretting this*
”I see. Very interesting. Tell me though… Why should I hire you over the next pretty little thing sitting right outside that door?”
"My magic tuition is very important to me and I promise to work my hardest in order to please you and my mentor." *seems to be really wondering if she have phrased that better*
”Ara ara~! Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”
"Over my tutelage with Madame Fields, I have mastered 126 spells and I hope continue to master my craft in the continuing future." *looks comparatively far more confident*
”What about hobbies? We all like a bit of fun in our leisure time, no?”
"I prefer to sit alone with a book when I'm not trying to study otherwise."
”Anything else you would like to mention that did not quite fit in my other questions, dear?”
"Will there be some place to set my components if I am hired? I tend to carry a lot."
”Fufu~ That will be all for today, then. My head maid will contact you once I have reviewed all applicants. Hopefully, we’ll see each other again soon~!”
Yes, Ma'am. *bows before walking out far more confused than when she arrived*
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: When Shizuka is not in uniform, she tends to be wearing a long cloak with numerous pockets and clasps to hold her numerous components for her spells. Not to mention her wand with a small emerald at the tip. She is also 5'3" in height. The stoic dork also tries to not draw attention to her D-cups or her curvy rear.
Maid Uniform

Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: Shizuka is a wizard in training under her mentor, Cartherine Fields. The no-nonsense nerd to tends to be the stoic straight (wo)man compared to the eccentric mentor that finds her so cute. However, she always tends to be low on funds, so she started her first years under her tutelage with the note that she owned a massive favor to Catherine down the line. The whimsical (and sexually free) mage really thinks her student needs to loosen up (and do something other than just sitting in her room with a book), so she sent her in the direction of a good friend to apply for this job. Wanting to follow her dreams despite being quite the prude though, she feels she has no choice but to agree. She's legally bound at this point anyway.

Character Ons: Vanilla, Cuddling (Though she'll never admit it), Costume Play (Another thing she'll never admit)
Character Maybe: Not much else (Bondage, Kinky Magic)
Character Offs: Anal, Gore, Snuff

Player Ons/Offs thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=42100
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:36:32 PM by Yugishogun »

Online JoanieSappho

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 04:08:59 AM »
New Maid Sheet
Myriani Thaciona Arryn Sylmare Heirieth

”And your age?”
Hmph. I guess you humans have trouble working that out. Just twenty.

”Mm~ This is just to confirm, but you are aware that I am hiring ladies of a certain… sexual persuasion, yes?”
I ... I know that, yes. But while I do like women, I do have some standards.

”Lovely~... Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you are applying for this job?”
I need a job and it's not like you could do better. I can cook, I can clean and don't think I haven't noticed the way you've been looking at me.

”I see. Very interesting. Tell me though… Why should I hire you over the next pretty little thing sitting right outside that door?”
I would like to think you have enough taste to tell that I'm better than she is, but I guess I could have over estimated you. Pick the next girl if you just want some slut who'll roll over and spread on command, pick me if you want something actually good.

”Ara ara~! Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”
I'm not one to boast but, on the other hand, I am fairly amazing. I spent a lot of time running and I have pretty good endurance. I can work long into the night, if you actually have something for me to work on and, well, I don't need much sleep.

I like trains, running, sewing and, honestly, cleaning. It's relaxing. Singing, too.

I hate vagueness. If you're suggesting something, make that clear. If it's an order, then command me. If you think you can.

”Fufu~ That will be all for today, then. My head maid will contact you once I have reviewed all applicants. Hopefully, we’ll see each other again soon~!”

(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: (Anything not visible in picture)
She has pierced nipples and a tattoo of a butterfly-winged heart on her pubis.

Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview:
She's a massive brat and will act up when feeling excited or bored, deliberately being aggressive and insulting in hopes of being punished. Once said punishment starts, her naturally submissive nature becomes pretty obvious, although she won't hesitate to continue belittling or mocking if she feels that the person dominating her isn't being harsh or aggressive enough.

Character Ons: Being dominated, mild to moderate pain, being restrained, dub con, being groped, public sex, pussy/breast worship, being shared, humiliation, degradation, choking, watersports
Character Maybe: body writing, anal, men
Character Offs: Blood, poop, dying

Player Ons/Offs thread: Thread

Offline Angel Fire

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 08:58:59 AM »
You certainly have piqued my interest!  I’ll see if I can get a sheet up this weekend.

Offline Velatha

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
I too will look into getting something put together for this.

Offline Idlewyld

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 04:00:51 PM »
Definitely interested. I'll see if I can think up a concept

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 07:03:35 AM »
Looks good, Joanie and Yugi. Welcome aboard!

Offline Yugishogun

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 09:52:42 AM »
Awesome. :)

Offline Emkin2244

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 01:29:00 PM »
New Maid Sheet
"Ryuhime is my name, the temple I'm apart of dosen't really do last names. It is a sense of restrictions from what my mother told me"
”And your age?”
*blinks afew times at the other and raised a brow* "22 Years old"
*smiled some and shrugged* "I am aware of this yes, so don't worry about that"
*shrugging her shoulders some as she shut her eyes* "I figure i brodden my horrizen and expand my specialties, figure this might be useful for future means, besides" *opens her eyes and looked to the other* "I kinda enjoy the sights of maids~"
*she then balled up her fist to slam into the palm of her hand firmly and spoke* "Probably cause you would want a pretty little thing that can kick someones ass if the need arises"
*She then looked to the cieling and pondered abit* "Well....not that i know of, i am very skilled in martial arts, reason why i mention my temple before" *she smiled gently* "so defending myself? i can do, others as well if they need a hand"
*blinks some and said* "Well...martial arts obviously, reading books, maybe abit of socializing cause that is required for a maid yes?"
*ponders abit as she rubbed her chin gently* "not that i know of"
*smiled gently and nodding her head to the other and spoke* "I'll be looking forward to it Miss" *she then stood up and started her walk over to the door and opens the door, shutting the door behind her as she walked away*
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance:
"the outfit i'll be wearing as your maid obviously, i do hope i get to try it on, it fits better for my unique set of fighting skills, and also? its very breezy for me and i do need to cool off sometimes."
"Perhaps i could find someone that caught my interest around here....you never know but...i do have a personal mission of mine." ((ill talk to dm if its okay to bring here))
Character Ons: I do love being in charge~ i am usually the dom in the relationships, Leash and collar is my favorite~, I also love to display the love sometimes~, also i kinda developt the habit to...call the subs i am with with dirty names. Can you blaim me? I can't get enough of it!~, I love using toys, like...hmhm you know~, A good spanking never hurts to give a girl~
Character Maybe: i am uh....somewhat interested in...t trying to be on the opposite end of what i like. *blushes slightly* sh shut up!
Character Offs: Gore, Death, Scat, diapers.

Player Ons/Offs thread: (I'll work on this part later, but other then that i am done :) )
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 02:53:23 PM by Emkin2244 »

Offline Angel Fire

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 02:12:51 PM »
New Maid Sheet
Migumi Saito
”And your age?”
I am 22 years old
Yes... I am well aware of that since I am one of those ladies as well.
I want to try new things, clean where it is needed and perform other... special tasks should the need arises.
I am the best lady for the job... and I am the most promising.  Like I said, I am already one of those ladies that you really like.  there is no question in my mind on which... side of the plate that I swing with. *Winks*
Well, I am very good with computers... how they run and such.  Lets just say that I used to run my own website that showed... ladies of our kind together, among other things.
As I mentioned, I am still behind the scenes at my old website.  If you saw it, I am sure that you would have seen me there from time to time. *Winks*
I can't think of anything else that you can mention at the moment.
I hope so too.  if not, than I will see you on the internet *Winks*
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance:
This is the uniform that I would like to wear.  I do hope that it meets with your approval.
Migumi did say that she ran her own website but secretly, she is a computer hacker with very good technological skills.  if warranted, she can place hidden cameras in each room so everyone can watch their shows.. for a small fee of course.
Character Ons: She is usually the sub in any relationship.  Cuddling and fondling... along with being fingered are her favorites.  Pussy worship is another of her favorites.
Character Maybe: She has not done a lot of bondage but she could be willing to try.
Character Offs: The usuals... gore, vore, blood and death... that sort of thing.

Player Ons/Offs thread: Found in my signature

(That should do it for now.  Hope this works!)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:14:27 PM by Angel Fire »

Offline FoxgirlJay

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 02:59:23 PM »
Currently Employed Maid Sheet
”Ara~ Good to see you! I know this is a bit of a hassle, but with the new employee database being set up, we are going to have to retread some formalities together. Don’t worry, I promise we’ll have some fun, afterward, fufufu~! So, for the record, what’s your name, my dear~?”
"Ceilia Shorhart!
”And your age?”
"Such a rude thing to ask, madam! Ah, but if I must give up my secret, I am  twenty-six years old."
”Mm~ And you adore ladies as much as I do, yes?”
"When I first was hired, I was a little unsure about this whole being gay thing... but now, I'm a certified girl-groping pervert!"
”Now, why don’t you tell me a little about why you applied for this job?”
"At first, it was cause I get to bake and do tea parties and stuff all day! Between bits of cleaning of course. And now, I stay to be around so many lovely girls~"
”Hmm~ Yes, I remember you telling me almost the exact same thing when I first interviewed you. Tell me though… What keeps me from replacing you with a cuter, more innocent little thing?”
"A-ah, too cruel, too cruel! But you won't! Foxgirl's are the best and fluffiest, and nobody can match my cooking!"
”Fufufu~ I’m just teasing, of course! I would never replace you unless you were exceptionally naughty~... Well, then, anything else notable about yourself that you would like to share?”
"Despite only being here for a year, I'm already so attached to this place, I couldn't imagine leaving!"
"When I'm not baking or researching new recipies... ah, I enjoy walks at night, trips to the beach and of course, harassing the new staff~"
”That will be all for today, then. Shall we have a little fun together now~?”
"Oho, Madam I was wondering when you would ask!" Her tail wags in excitement and anticipation.
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance:Plump posterior and a fluffy red-brown tail.

Character Ons: Pet-play, face-sitting both giving and receiving.
Character Maybe: Bondage
Character Offs:Piss, scat, pain to ears and tail.

Offline Premier

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:21 PM »
New Maid Sheet
"Harmonie Gérin-Lajoie, though my other masters simply called me Harmony and it would be pleasant if you wished to do the same."

”And your age?”
By a happy coinidence I am just catching up to you, because I will be Thirty-Eight today. This interview was quite the gift Ma'am, thank you.

"I became a maid precisely because I enjoy fully tending to a woman's needs. "

"There's no better woman I could find that would make my service as worth while. This is the ideal role for me."

"Well she was a little nervous about the interview so I dragged her away to help her with that and now she is going to find it quite difficult to stand."

*She smiles at Fleur Reichswald in that quiet, confident way she has. It was both a joke and very clearly true*

"More seriously, because I have beauty, talent and most importantly of all, I will not be boring and I feel that above all else is what you really want from a candidate."

I like challenges. Whether it's work, leisure or dating I always gravitate to the most difficult paths. I just can't resist testing myself and pushing to grasp the enjoyment of success if I make it through to the end.

I like to go on walks and shop, I find bargaining for a good deal can be quite satisfying. I'm quite fond of pastries and thankfully they seem to prefer going to my chest than my stomach.

*Shamelessly confident* "I'm happy to get started early, if you'd like a short break from the interviews"

(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: She has grey eyes, though they're quite bright and give her a weirdly scary look in moonlight.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: Harmony is actually very good at her maid work, but she bores of it far too easily and tries to constantly spice it up to keep it interesting. This does not always go entirely well, but she'll never admit it.

Character Ons: Being Dominant, but not nasty. She just wants to make sure anyone she hooks up with leaves feeling they got properly serviced and is very, very enthusiastic about hitting that goal. Repeatedly.
Character Maybe: An actual relationship. She's never fallen in love before and thinks herself too above it. If it happens she is going to be an uncharacteristic mess.
Character Offs: Being Submissive. Being boring and repeating them same old things, variety is important!

Player O/O's: Here!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 06:41:13 AM by Premier »

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 02:14:57 PM »
Alright, it looks like we've got a nice selection of lovely maids to play (with). ^^

I'd like to keep this game fairly small, to begin with, and as such, I'll be tentatively closing recruitment for now. I'll also be PMing people to inform them whether or not their submission has made the cut. I'd like to make clear that this is not a "first come, first serve" scenario. I will be selecting characters based on who I believe would make the best fit.

Offline Yugishogun

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2019, 10:39:54 AM »
Is this still alive?

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2019, 11:39:46 AM »
Yes, but I'm kinda busy on week days, so have patience, please. ^^;

Offline Yugishogun

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2019, 11:48:31 AM »
Yes, but I'm kinda busy on week days, so have patience, please. ^^;

No problem. :)

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 08:59:30 AM »
Currently, all is in progress, still, but I've made the beginnings of the OOC and Character Index & Information threads. Feel free to post there while I work on making the information aspect of the latter thread more complete, as well as get the IC threads up.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:02:02 AM by Moon Hound Hati »

Offline Haibane

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 12:42:36 PM »
Hi Moon Hound, I saw that you've marked the thread as no longer accepting players, but if a space comes up, I'd be interested in filling it.

Thanks.