You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2019, 04:19:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Final Fantasy [4th Edition] [System RPG] [Extreme Groups] [Interest Check]  (Read 824 times)

Offline Changingsaint

I'm feeling Warrior/Adept for either a holy knight or maybe a holy dragoon concept.

Offline Alias

respectfully, I should pull my interest back, nothing personal, but i just started three new solos, and my slate is all full up. loves to all, and best of luck!! enjoy!

Offline Angie

Since a lot of people seen to wanna play fighters, I'll roll Black Mage plus something for the arcane backup. Plus I like my mages anyway-Terra remains my favorite character in all of Final Fantasy ti the point my FF14 lady is named for her.

Offline PurpleJesus

That's good. As a reminder, I will be taking elements of popular entries in the series, not mimicking them whole-sale.

For clarities sake, can everyone who is still interested post here with their desired concepts, Jobs, etc? Then I have all the information in one place.
My character concept was a Fighter-Berserker. A mostly benevolent heroic character with a suppressed  chaotic violent personality.

Offline CyrodilicBrandy

I don't mind filling in missing needed roles if necessary. White Mage or similar.

Offline slowmojoe

It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

Offline Doomglazer

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'm intrested in this and would play a black mage/wizard for the extra oomph
FF 7 12 and 6 in that order

Offline MalkavianTopic starter

I've been working on story ideas for this. IF I get it finished off and have the time to commit, I'll get an official post done.

Offline CyrodilicBrandy

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Offline RobyntheWitch

• She Who Devours
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Cum and let me cast a spell on you... hehehe
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
As this thread isn't locked, are you still by chance open to more players?