You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 27, 2019, 03:29:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Macross and/or Voltron?  (Read 646 times)

Offline Sessha

Re: Macross and/or Voltron?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2019, 09:29:49 PM »
Hoping it’ll go well! Mac and I are talking about what we could do for setting wise.

Oh yeah Mac84 is a treasure trove of ideas. Some good some not so good. I'm sure you two can hash out something good. I believe in you! Believe it!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2019, 03:50:24 PM »
  *Waves*  Did you decide if you were going to use a game system for this?  :) 

I'm intrested, but i feel like if it was freeform I'm just be stumbling around lost in a fandom i'm new too. 

Online Tokyorose627Topic starter

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2019, 04:59:13 PM »

I'm intrested, but i feel like if it was freeform I'm just be stumbling around lost in a fandom i'm new too.

Well I’m not versed in system types so I was going for free form, but we’d make it so that anyone can join. :3

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »
Oh yeah Mac84 is a treasure trove of ideas. Some good some not so good. I'm sure you two can hash out something good. I believe in you! Believe it!  ;D ;D ;D

Calm down there, Naruto. :p

Well I’m not versed in system types so I was going for free form, but we’d make it so that anyone can join. :3

I'm not overly familiar with systems games and had not had very much luck with them in the past. But if you have any questions about Macross, Sess and I generally discuss the subject to great lengths and can help if you have any questions.

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2019, 01:57:12 PM »
For example from the first episode they were making it seem like Hayate himself was special. That he always felt restless and such and moved from place to place and how he was able to use the Wind Powers only when he sync with Freya. I honestly expected them to reveal that he himself was half-windimearian. Or that Freya herself was some princess in hiding or something along those lines.

Wait.  Hayate had Wind powers?  I must have either missed that or forgotten about them.

I'd be interested in playing if a game gets off the ground.

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2019, 03:21:02 PM »
Wait.  Hayate had Wind powers?  I must have either missed that or forgotten about them.

We’ll see! I have to figure out the plot for it, since it would be somewhat linear with chances to expand and have sandbox elements. It’s just figuring out all the nitty gritty details is all xP

Offline Sessha

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2019, 04:54:23 PM »

I've said my piece on Macross Delta, but yes with Freya's help Hayate was able to access and use the powers of the Wind itself.

Offline Gardsorm

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2019, 09:27:35 AM »
Macross, eh? I'd be more interested in that if planning went anywhere for it, but I'll withhold any further opinions and judgment until I see what the final product is like. :P

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »
Macross, eh? I'd be more interested in that if planning went anywhere for it, but I'll withhold any further opinions and judgment until I see what the final product is like. :P

No prob Gard! Been trying to cook something up but finals are upon me, so hopefully in the near future I can dish something out.

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 08:10:17 PM »
Work has been leaning in me pretty hard lately so I've been having trouble figuring something out as well. -_-