You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2017, 11:32:45 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jump-starting a scenario that did not get too far  (Read 420 times)

Offline Vala the BeguiledTopic starter

Jump-starting a scenario that did not get too far
« on: March 12, 2017, 08:20:38 PM »
Hello, This may be a slightly unorthodox request but I am looking for a writing partner that would like to pick up where a previous partner left off, putting their own stamp on the story. As I say, my previous writing partner gave up very early, which was a shame as I thought the Mansion on the Moor had something going for it. So, is there anyone out there that would be suitably willing to take up the slack and perhaps put their own characters forward? The thread is below:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=thripnsa3n7f9dnhuntvbbcft0&topic=247444.msg12242521

Re: Jump-starting a scenario that did not get too far
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »
*Cough*

Online Haibane

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »
In my experience players are very rarely interested in taking on existing games. You may have more success re-advertising the idea from scratch.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 03:44:02 PM »
Hello Haibane and thank you very much for your feedback and advice. I think I will do as you say. xx