You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 22, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drow's RP compendium (MxF, FxF, FxHerm)  (Read 611 times)

Online DrowdeviantTopic starter

Drow's RP compendium (MxF, FxF, FxHerm)
« on: May 05, 2017, 05:49:25 PM »
Hello again denizens of E. :3

I am now looking for someone to GM a solo long term campaign for me in any of the following RP settings and their accompanying systems.

Pathfinder RPG

Adventure Paths
Carrion Crown
Jade Regent
Skulls & Shackles
Shattered Star
Reign of Winter
Wrath of the Righteous
Mummy's Mask
GiantSlayer
Hell's Rebels

Adventure Modules
The Harrowing
Hangman's Noose
The Ruby Phoenix Tournament
The Moonscar
More to be added later...)

Shadowrun 5E

Warhammer 40K FFG RPGS
Rogue Trader
  • Ork Weirdboy(the books give them some pretty hilarious powers and talents enough that I'd become interested in playing one.
  • Tyrannid Ymgarl-Strain Genestealer (This is based off of a fan made supplement that adds the opinion to play PC Genestealer, they are mostly based around being stealthy via their shapeshifting abilities and being support oriented until late in their careers where they start getting more combat and psy focused).
  • Tech Priest Explorator (Since I love me my tin men and find the concept of being a metal lightning shooting brick too amusing to pass up :3 )
  • Female Tau Fire Caste Solider (Cause these blue skinned ladies need some love to and cause their guns are scary good...also cuase the greater good compels me!!!)

Black Crusade
  • Nurgle Plague Marine (cause Nurgle is one fo my two favorite chaos gods and the random chance of exploding into infected meat paste makes for an interesting character)
  • Tzeentch Thousands Sons Sorcerer (cause Tzeentch is my other favorite chaos god and Magnus my favorite of all demon primarches...also cause of psychic shenanigans!

Only War
  • Tech Priest Engiseer (Cause wading into combat as a nerdy tin man mechanic is the best kind of guardsman there is)
  • Ratling Sniper/Infiltrator (cause sneaky kleptomanic ratmen/hobbit sniper is best sniper :3)

Deathwatch
WIP

Dark Heresy
WIP

DND 5E
I am looking for someone to GM a solo long term campaign for me in the forgotten realms setting using the DnD 5th edition rules set (with the inclusion of unearthed arcana as I am looking to try out the Mystic class).

Now preferably I would like to begin things with Curse of Strahd as it is a very dear module to me, though I would be willing to hear arguments from prospective GMs in favor of other modules (Since I'm adventuring solo I would not be opposed to delay doing some of the more difficult modules until my character can handle them on his/her own). xD

Warhammer Fantasy RPG 2nd Edition
I've always been a fan of the warhammer fantasy setting for a long time and would love to find someone to GM me through an adventure across the old world, new world and possibly elsewhere.

Anyone in trying to GM a game in any of these settings for me should feel free to PM me. ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:00:47 PM by Drowdeviant »

Re: Drow's RP compendium (MxF, FxF, FxHerm)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 03:35:33 PM »
Still looking people ~

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:23:27 PM »
still looking people ~

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 10:01:03 PM »
Still looking people. Also in a very big Warhammer fantasy mood right now. ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:25:26 PM by Drowdeviant »

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 06:43:30 PM »
Come on! Lets make this happen people! xD