Geography

Started by LilyRoseBlack23, January 29, 2013, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heptarch

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

solkar

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

clonkertink

Phantomhive

Australia

HELL YEAH

clonkertink

Phantomhive

clonkertink

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

clonkertink

Phantomhive

Rabbit

Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Sophia12

CassieBear

Helsinki (Finland).
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Sophia12

WordSmith

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Sophia12

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Sophia12

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Sophia12