Rio is looking for partners of all sorts!

Started by Rio Kitty, August 25, 2012, 03:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

I figured that it might be time to update a new roleplaying idea thread, I always do have a ton of ideas in my head but this is just what is coming out as of late.  I am always open to any idea with just about any pairing.  Please see the below.

Gender Pairings:
MxM - Will play this but I will most likely be the submissive in this situation. 
MxF - Will play anything
MxTG - Will play this, but again I will likely want to be submissive
FxF - Will play anything
AnythingxFuta - Will play this but will also likely be the submissive.

Now then...lets talk about ideas.  First will be the general pairings that I would be interested in:

VampiresxHumans or Vampires
DemonsxHumans or Demons
Incestual pairings, though I do best in the submissive role with these
Heroes

Next, we have some fandoms that I am interested in.  Specific Characters are listed but I am interested in most anyone.  I tend to want to play an original character paired with them, it keeps me more interested:

Naruto:
Sakura
Lady Tsunade

Bleach:
Yoruichi(Craving)
Soi Fon(Craving, especially if you can combine both of them)
Rangiku Matsumoto

Now for my specific plot ideas:

1.  Teen Titans

Yes I know that I should probably put this into the Fandom section but I had a rather specific idea here.  This would be in the Cartoon Network Titans Universe. 

My character would be an original character, someone that is traveling through and may have a previous relationship with one of the Titans.  After a battle, I am invited to stay in Titan's Tower.  You would hopefully be playing Raven, but I also am partial to Starfire.  It would be amazing if you would involve them both in the story and in the sexual portions as well.  Due to my character's appearance and possible prior relationship with her, Raven warms quickly to him and through some more battles, she falls for him if she hadn't already had an existing crush. 

The additional idea that I had was once Raven and my character became phyisical, Starfire would stumble upon them and wished to share the same experience with Robin.  However first she would need to be taught.  This is an optional thing, but I would love it to be included.

Also, I am open to interpretations of this and maybe even using an original character on your end as well. 

2.  Calling Upon a Demoness

This is a basic idea but it has so many possibilities.  I would play a Demoness that is summoned by or possibly given to your character who can really be any sort of person and or mythical being.  Though she does tend to listen to her Masters, she also tends to "interpret" some commands differently than others to suit her own needs.  She is incredibly sexual and open with her body, only really wearing clothing to be polite to others. 

The final "goal" of this story is really open ended.  It can be anything as simple as a romance that develops between the two of them, your character attempting to break my character's will, or anything in between. 

3.  Please keep my secret

This is an old favorite of mine.  I have an existing furry character and his name is Rio.  Due to some events in his past (of which I am very willing to share though I do not wish to put it in this thread at this time), he is now a full time cross dresser.  He is rather convincing too, the only thing that most boys say he is missing is breasts. 

Some sort of circumstance, most likely something that would happen in a public setting, your character would discover Rio's secret.  You could already have an interest in him or it would blossom once you find out about him.  Protecting this secret is the most important thing to Rio, so he would quite literally do anything to keep the secret.  A dominant partner is prefered here.

4.  Not quite what you bargained for

In this idea, your character would be an adventurer or a knight of some variety (females also welcomed for this story line).  You would be given or find a relic that is supposed to contain untold power.  The only problem is that there are no instructions on how to use it.  One day when you are frustrated or possibly in some kind of danger, the relic activates and releases its power.  It just so happens to be what appears to be a young teenage.  My character is actually as old as time itself and is now destined to protect you.  This does not necessarily mean that I will be submissive to you, though if I can be if you wish.  Another of my powers is that as time passes, my form would change to suit your deepest desires in a protector and companion.  Though you may wish me to be a strong and brutish male to keep you safe forever, your inner desires might wish me to be a buxom and slutty woman.  It leaves us open to many possibilities.

This would be a longer length rp, not just a single shot of sex.  Also please note that before my character "develops" a little bit, there won't be a lot of sex.  Since I would appear as a gender neutral teen, its not my most favorite time to get really nasty :)

5.   Bleach OC Story

This is another one that should probably go in the fandom catagory but what the hell, here it goes.

This would take place after Aizen is defeated and things are returning to normal in the Soul Society.  The soul reapers would eventually begin finding labs that were being used by Aizen and his men for experiments on Arrancars.  Inside one such lab they would find Shin.  Like Captain Kumomaru, Shin has the body of an animal, specifically a tiger.  Even as the Shinigami enter his spiritual pressure makes it difficult for the lower ranking ones to move around.   The only draw back to this man is that in his current state, Shin only has the mind of a simple house pet.  Seeing some value in him, as well as fearing that it would take a massive amount of power to kill him, the Head Captain takes Shin into their ranks and assigns him a new role as lieutenant under a new Captain that would be taking over for Gin or one of the other traders.   To regulate the large amount of power coming from him, Shin wears a collar which works much like the eye patch for Kenpachi Zarachi.   The only catch is that Shinn does have a full and very intellectual mind, he can only access it when he uses his Bankai.  Nobody knows this just yet since they all fear the kind of power he might have if released.

The story would be one of two options.  First would be the most obvious, you would play the new Captain.  Your job would be to control Shin as best that you can, having become attached to him quickly.  You know that if he steps out of line too often, he will be put down.  The other would be that you would play a substitute care taker.  The Captain would be leaving on a long mission and you would be in charge of Shin while they were gone.  Specific instructions would be given on how to do so.

The original idea that I had for this is that the new Captain would use sexual means to control him due to the fact that his mind is usually so undeveloped that only the most basic desires could really be used to do this.  It isn't necessary but hey that was the original idea.  I am open to changing this to fit a certain idea that you might have.  A couple of other things.  This is generally suited for a female character....sorry its just what I want.  Also as part of the story I would like to develop two things, romance between our characters and a battle of some kind that they are building to.

6.  A shocking surprise.

My character would be either male or female, that is up for debate, I will just refer to him as he for now though.  This would take place in a high school or first year of college.  My character would be the quiet type, the type that gets picked on constantly and doesn't stand up for themselves at all.  He wouldn't be ugly or unattractive by any means, but he never really fit in with the popular kids and we all know how that tends to turn out.  His days are horrible, not being able to be in the lunchroom, study halls, or even the hallways without someone trying to pick on him.  There is one person in particular that enjoys tormenting him (Your character).  One night, when your character just happened to be surfing the internet for some webcam related fun, stumble upon a very highly rated cam model.  This model just happens to be me.  Seeing me in this new way, you become my best customer though remain unknown to me.  Soon enough the webcam shows aren't enough and you need to have more....

This idea can involve any genders in any combination, as well as pretty much any species.  I kind of like it because it is so open ended.
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

RainbowRian

i like the Teen Titan Idea if you wouldnt be opposed to a M playing F. I can really get into the raven character I think lol

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty

DajaOfTheNight

Im interested in #6 if you don't mind it being MxM.