Pokemon RP anyone?

Started by Thunder, February 03, 2012, 11:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

In this RP you would play as your favorite Pokemon, I don't have an idea for a storyline yet, but I will take suggestions...
Name: Thunder
Pokemon: Lucario
Appearance: A White and Black Lucario

add the same thing I did above if you wish to join please

Ryua

Hmm, if you think up a storyline of something you'd like to happen, I might play. Depends on what the storyline is.

Name: Kala
Pokemon: Serperior
Appearance: Male Serperior, normal appearance.
ONs and OFFs and existing RPs
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Bought Pokemon Y. And working overtime. Sorry if I don't respond for a couple days longer than usual.

Ember Star

I've played as a trainee before but never as just a Pokemon. Sounds interesting, I might give it a ho if you make it
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

PonyRoxas

I wouldn't mind playing this with you :3

Name: Kiro
Species: Growlithe (female)
Anything else you wish to know?
Are you protected by wolves?

TheDreadPirateRoberts

I would be interested in this as well and will post again after giving some thought to my Pokemon choice....

Gladiator0161

I've never played as a Pokemon before, so, depending on the storyline and what you would allow us to do, I might be interested.

I do have a couple Pokemon in mind though... for the moment, I'm stuck between Kadabra and Charizard, lol.

cam13

Name: sub rrocket
Pokemon: Squirtle
Appearance: Just a plain looking Squirtle. :D

Aoria

Sounds fun! Count me in

Name:Tora
Species: Torchic
Appearance: Regular Torchic,Female

cam13