Angel in Darkness

Started by FM, March 22, 2008, 11:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

Here's the basis (the characters can be 18, but the rules say the minimum age is 16):

Morgan (me) goes to High School.  He's 16 and has a bit of a problem.  He had been friends with the daughter of an upper-middle class family, named (whatever you want the name to be) since middle school.  In high school she started to grow breasts, maybe a B or small C size, and she also dyed her hair blonde.  She fell in with the popular crowd, became a cheerleader, etc, while Morgan descended into the emo subculture due to the distance between him and her.

She rejected his proposition of going to some kind of school dance, something he didn't like personally, but he knew she didn't want to go.  Instead, she went out with some jock.  Over the summer, Morgan attempted to kill himself out of pure sadness and dispair.

It's a new school year - and the girl sets out to try to make Morgan feel better.  The attempt over the summer basically became a wake-up call to her that maybe he's worth it afterall, since he's a nice guy.  I'll need a girl to play as well...the girl.

My character:

Name: Morgan
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120-125 lbs
Appearance: HERE

Girl:

Name: ???
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Appearance: ???

Also, the girl is one of the popular girls, so she has to look well...popular.  I'd like it if a picture was provided as a close representation of what the female character will look like.

Xanaphia

I'd be up for this. :]
Only thing I'd like to know would be... Would this start before the summer or after?

FM

Maybe after summer, on the first day of the new school year.  I'm open to ideas though!