Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zeth

You need to do it Angiejuusan! I fear bokotousamurai will fall to GM fatigue. That is when you GM  a bunch of games and are player in few or none.

bokotousamurai

I don't run multiple RPs at once unless I designed them with that in mind, which this one wasn't.

Besides I haven't finished formulating all my ideas for it.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

scribus1000

I don't recall at the moment, but I think there was maybe 2 or 3 futas active. I don't know about any females. A head count by the GM is probably necessary in order to be sure.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Dhi

Sessha

I've been slow in posting but I'm playing a futa character.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Avalon29

I believe the current count is 3 futas, 2 women, and 1 femboy.

rpguy37

Would it be possible to have a "boy toy" character who is not a trap or femboi?  Maybe a collared sex slave? Owned by a futa or the harem?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Paladin101

Interested. Presently debating if I want to play around with making a futa, or if I want to tr something outside my normal realm of comfort. I'm a bit tempted to make a femboi, just to see if I can write it well and sink into that character.

Paladin101

Think tonight I'll make a futa character. Maybe make a femboi second character in the future.

**EDIT, making a FUTA character, not a Rita character. damn autocorrect on my phone.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: rpguy37 on April 27, 2015, 11:19:50 AM
Would it be possible to have a "boy toy" character who is not a trap or femboi?  Maybe a collared sex slave? Owned by a futa or the harem?

go ahead

Paladin101

Trying to think of a job my futa could have on the island.

Is anyone a baker? Was thinking maybe she is the baker of the island, and her shop is known for the 'special house recipe' frosting that is available, whipped up fresh every morning.

Avalon29

Dhi

Quote from: Paladin101 on April 27, 2015, 07:24:55 PM
Trying to think of a job my futa could have on the island.

Is anyone a baker? Was thinking maybe she is the baker of the island, and her shop is known for the 'special house recipe' frosting that is available, whipped up fresh every morning.
I'd like to write something like that with total indulgence when it comes to sweets and cum. Does a futa x futa pairing interest you?

Paladin101

Quote from: Dhi on April 27, 2015, 11:33:33 PM
I'd like to write something like that with total indulgence when it comes to sweets and cum. Does a futa x futa pairing interest you?

Absolutely. :)

Paladin101

Not sure if I should submit my sheet here for acceptance or where...so here is my idea. :D

Name: Rachel Trinmoor
Role: Resident
Hometown: London, England
Ons: Bukakke, Oral, Being Topped by another Futa, Topping a woman or femboi, Orgasm denial, edging and eventual release, Sweets, Food play in the bedroom, flirting
Offs:Bathroom stuff. Excessive pain, rude or crude behavior

Rachel was born to a family of bakers, and so comes by her trade honestly. She was the only futa in her family, in her whole neighborhood, and so grew up feeling like a freak. She had a hard time with relationships, because few men wanted a woman with a cock bigger than theirs, and most women seemed to either want a full man, or a full lesbian. She tried to make herself happy in her family business, but as time dragged on, she found it harder and harder to remain happy.

Then she heard of an island where people like her lived in a big, sensual community. She booked a one way ticket, sold all of her possessions that she couldn't take with her, and went to find her future in a place where she would belong. It didn't take long for her to decide to open her own bakery, and as the sexually charged atmosphere soaked into her, she soon discovered that she could make bismarks filled with pudding made of cum, sugar, and a few other ingredients, and a nice sugar cum glaze for doughnuts also became popular. Now 'Rachel's Glazed Doughnut Holes' are a specialty that residents love to pick up, piping hot and freshly glazed in the morning from her Bakery, "The Glaze".

scribus1000

I like her, Paladin! She's very hawt. :3

Bokotou will prolly be around to accept, although Idk if that is still the policy--people may be able to come and go as they please? I'm not sure, so I'd wait for him regardless. Posting here first, then the char roster if the former is the case.

Still, with the influx of new players, I might be interested in returning at some point.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

bokotousamurai

yeah just go ahead post It here or the OOC or whatever, as long as I see it,

put it in the char sheet thread as well so players have quick reference.

everything else checks out

Paladin101

Now I'll just need to find a way to insinuate myself into the ongoing RP!

catherinehellfire

Wow, why didn't I find this earlier!?  I'll make a character really soon if that's still available
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

scribus1000

Hello Catherine! I believe there are plenty of open spots right now, female/femboy/futa alike!

Dhi

I'd like to get involved with Rachel's bakery. If you want to set it up, I'd be happy to bring Innocenza by.

Paladin101

Sure!

What time is it right now in the IC thread? Looks like it's still the first day, but I'm not sure how much actual time has passed.

Dhi

I don't think specific dates and times are really nailed down. I've been thinking of it as say noonish, the sun high and bright, bikini weather.