**~Smut Cravings~ ** (MxM) Updated

Started by Cherri, January 16, 2015, 12:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

I've been away from E for a little while now due to the holidays and family situations, I can only be on for a few weeks at a time. Since I have some free time coming up I'm hoping to get some cravings scratched~ I'll probably add to the list when I think up more!

I'm no writer, so I won't ask much from you in terms of post quality! All I ask is that you try and write more than one sentence unless the situation calls for it :)

I'm looking for a partner to play the Dominant roll, I've always played submissive when it came to mxm and I've enjoyed it.

What I'm craving right now (including small plot details, please feel free to add your input!) :

-A one-night stand between two strangers or perhaps two friends who didn't realize there was perhaps a growing sexual tension or just pure curiosity! I'd like our characters to have either meet at a bar or restaurant and maybe take their business into the bathrooms or take my character home and enjoy the night with him.

-A Master x Butler situation: Your character would be the master, treat my character as you please (But make sure to see my OFFs list). Maybe your character is a wealthy man who's looking to spice up his life, maybe an affair situation.

- The Bully and his Victim: Your Character is the bully and has picked on my character for a long time now, One day your character decides to take it a step up and makes sexual advances on my character, taking him into bathrooms or closets and having him quiver at his mercy. This one would involve non-con.