News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tharic is looking for a good sub (M for F)

Started by Tharic, June 01, 2015, 12:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

Greetings and salutations you horny little devils.

First, thank you for taking the time to read my thread. Feel free to browse my O&Os and past writing to get an idea of my style. Links are included below.

I'm looking to write a public story with someone involving a D/s scenario. Ideally the story would include the initial "meet", getting to know your char, the dom (my char) discussing the D/s aspect with your char, getting acclimated, etc before you decide you want to try D/s. Then progressing on through the process of training and collaring. I don't envision it ending at collaring but continuing on through. The story would be a face-to-face D/s scenario and not an online type setting.

Ideally this would be a longer term story. I'm a fan of flushing out the major arcs of a story before hand but leaving details to us as we co-write.

Please realize that this is NOT a first come, first serve basis. I am a VERY picky person to write with. Most of my friends will agree with me. I like to get to know the other person a bit, spend time picking through details, backgrounds, pictures (yes, I'm a HUGE fan of pictures) before we really start posting back and forth. That takes time.  Also, please keep in mind. When I say that I'm a VERY picky person, I really mean it. I'm going to poke through your writing history, see if I feel we may match up. If you've been here for a relatively short period of time, yes, that will certainly lessen the possibility of me writing with you. But please know it's not you personally, as I said, I'm just a picky person. If I'm going to invest my time into a story that I've wanted to write for some time now, I want to do it with the right person.

I'm fully expecting this to take me several weeks before I find that "right fit" for this story.

Also, with regards to speed. I'm not looking to one-shot this in a frantic work-ignored afternoon. I'm perfectly fine writing a story where either one of us gets a post in a week. If it's more than that, great. If it's less than that, AND we're both fine with it, that's great too.

I'm also a big fan of communication, so typically I have a PM thread going back and forth with a co-author at the same time the actual RP thread is going.

Now that I've scared most sensible people off. Feel free to send me a PM. If you want to throw some ideas my way, feel free. I'm NOT looking to godmod this idea telling you what my chars name is, your chars name, etc. I want this to be a fully collaborative effort between us.

Any questions? Please PM me. Don't be intimidated by me at all. I'm not really as sexy as I may seem. ;)

Tharic