Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Granted, but in the snacking you break a tooth and need to see a dentist for the immense pain you are now in

I wish I had nice thigh high boots, black.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Granted, you have been given fetish wear. Consequently, you are now a slave  >:)

I wish I had an unlimited supply of alcohol

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it's as if you were drinking water, it has no effect on you.

I wish I had time to watch ALL the Nexflix I wanted!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Granted, you are tied down and forced to watch every single show, over and over again, with no bathroom breaks...

I wish I could go Super Saiyan!

luna146

Granted by the world then explodes and there are no more dragon balls.

I wish to be a super heroine

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now you are constantly rushing off to save this one and that one and never get a moments peace!

I wish I was currently alone in my house

MariMage

Quote from: Merry Gentry on March 19, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
Granted, but now you are constantly rushing off to save this one and that one and never get a moments peace!

I wish I was currently alone in my house

Granted, but you will never be alone again!

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and never be overweight.
Maker's Breath!
MariMage O/O
MariMage A/A

Marek

Granted, but you're snowed in at the airport and can't get home.

I wish I could speak Italian.

"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." - Anais Nin
Roleplaying Status: Actively Searching
Ons and Offs | Marek's Speakeasy

Mirrah

Granted. But now you mix English words up with Italian words.

I wish my dress would sew itself. ::)
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

Granted but it no longer fits you

I wish we could live forever

luna146

Granted but soon the earth dies and you are left alone on a barren world with no one to talk to.

I wish I could be a real anthro fox

Merry Gentry

Granted but you loose the ability to communicate with anyone so you are never understood

I wish I had a hot tub

aouser626

Granted...

A toy hot tub.

I wish I have a toy hot tub.

I RP over e-mail, messengers, PMs, and chat.

My Ons/Offs thread.

My request thread.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it leaks

I wish the sun never had to set

Jazra

Granted, a second sun has appeared on the opposite side of our sun and at the same distant. It's always daylight now and it's hot as hell, due to an increased rate of evaporation moisture and humidity rises in the atmosphere, it rains more often if you live near a large body of water, otherwise, get ready for drought and as land temperature rises, crops die off, and the polar ice caps melt, poor nocturnal animals such as owls blindly wait for a nightfall that never comes, and the Clippers win every basketball game they play in.

I wish whenever my grandmother is watching, the Clippers would win every in which they play (she’s a huge fan).
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Story Tale

Granted but now the loosing teams can't figure out what went wrong and start firing players and trading players and the whole system is so screwed up that on the day's your grandmother doesn't watch the all bets placed turn out wrong and all the betters start to go bankrupt.

I wish I was a neutron bomb for once I could go off.

Trigon

Granted, you explode into radioactive rubble, and then jettisoned into the sun.

I wish I had 15 seconds of fame!

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it's quickly gone in 15 seconds and then people forget you but you never get over the loss of the fame and simply go mad because it's gone.

I wish my hair was a little bit longer

Trigon

Granted, your hair is as long as Rapunzel, and you are locked in a tower (which is much taller than your hair so that no one can climb it to save you).

I wish I was as strong as the Hulk!

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now everyone is terrified of you and you have no friends.

I wish it was already Friday

luna146

Granted however it is 11:59PM on friday.

I wish I could be a real anthro fox than can also speak English

Trigon

Granted, but you are still the target of hunters either way for your fur...

I wish I could travel to another dimension!

Jazra

Granted, but it's a random dimension and a one-way trip.

I wish Mars was a totally earth-like inhabitable planet and all the annoying irritable people would migrate there and enjoy their lovely new lives far away from me.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Jason Hunter

Granted but unfortunately someone finds you annoying so you are sent to mars with the worlds most annoying people.

I wish I could have my own private luxury island all to myself.

luna146

Granted however there is no way off and you are alone forever

I wish for a new bikini