F/F cravings, please satisfy! [MUL]

Started by Midnight Sky, October 10, 2008, 11:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight Sky

Okay, so this is my first ever wanted aid.  I hope that I am doing this right.  But on to business, for I am desperately craving an F/F pairing.  It does not matter to me if the player of the character is male or female.

Advantage Point [NC-H] (possibly involves [BON]):

It was a late night and Mary was at a club that frequented very often.  She had caught the eye of a particular man that who had recently started coming to the club.  He had attempted in sweet talking her, but she had turned him down each time.  With determination in his heart, he slipped a little drug into her drink in order to carry her away and do whatever he wished to her.  Unluckily for Mary, the female bartender at the club saw this and got Mary out of the club before the man was able to take advantage of Mary.  The woman returned Mary to her apartment and eventually allowed her darker side to take a hold of her, taking advantage of Mary while she was still under the influence of the drug.   After having her way with Mary, the woman returned Mary to her own apartment, using the address on her ID, and vanished into the night.  Mary awoke the night morning with some memories of the night before and worries who the woman was.  She returns to the club in order to find the mysterious woman.
I wish to play the role of the female bartender and I would like to have someone else to play Mary (or whatever you want to call her; I just picked a short name to simplify the story)

TAKEN

Tensions Rise [VAN]:

College students are assigned a partner project to create the perfect party dress in their fashion design class.  The teacher assigns the groups and two girls find themselves partnered with each other, swore enemies since middle school (7th and 8th grades).  The two girls now must work together to create this dress in a month, attempting to put away their differences.  However, the more that they work, the more they are attracted to each other as the project last.
Now, I have no idea if this idea will even work.  I just came up with it and it sounds pretty cool I guess.

TAKEN

If you are interested or have some questions or concerns, let me know on here or PM/IM me.  Thanks!
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

dlots22

i'm not too experienced but i'll give it a try if u want (:

Midnight Sky

As much as it would be fun to try it out with you dlots, I have already received offers for both stories.  Also, in order to participate in the adult roleplays you have to be a an approved member.  Maybe when you're approve, we could plan something.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

dlots22

it's been over 24 hours :\ i really hope i get approved. but thanks, if i do get approved i'll try to pm you and maybe we can work something out (: