Get Rich Or Cry Trying (starting again so seeking)

Started by azzmeister89, June 18, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so firstly i would just like to say that despite having an all but identical name to a 50 cent movie that i myself have never watched. This game is nothing similar to said film.

Now that we have that out of the way here is the story.

The girls have been together all through life. They all came from highly rich families with Daddies that dote on everything their little girl wanted and mums who were so absorbed in the social circles of other rich wives to really care what their children did.

Essentially the girls are beautiful, spoilt, manipulative and they know it. These girls havnt had to do a days work ever and they dont plan to let that change any time soon. The problem? After they used whatever means nessesary to graduate from college the doteing daddy's decided to stop the funds into their daughters bank accounts saying "your old enough to make your own way now. If you want to keep having money you need to earn it"

The boys all come from a much different life style. These guys never had it all growing up. They came from middle and low class families and had to work from ground up to get where they are now which by the way is pretty high up. Despite all being relatively young these boys are rolling in cash and they all have one thing in commen. They are bachelors.

So here is the story. The guys are perfect for our recent graduates and they plan to use whatever means they can to keep the lifestyle they grew up in the main issue is that they dont know who they want so the girls will be jumping from guy to guy, back stabbing each other and trying to manipulate their way into getting what they want. However with our selection of handsome millionaire bachelors being such nice guys will they be able to stop themselves falling in love?

Right so hopefully this idea tickles your fancy. As described the girls will be aged between 18 and 21 but if you want to be a little older its fine. The guys i want to keep between 24 and 30 but again age is negotiable. The girls will all know each other and through some connection one of them will likely know at least one of the guys from the start. The men will most likely not know each other at first but once again if you want to have a history with another male thats fine.

I'm looking to have an equal ratio between male and female characters for this and i look forward to seeing who is interested.

Character sheet will be posted when i have at least at least two males and three females wanting in.

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

azzmeister89

Welcome then. Lets hope we get some more interest.

lesleymoon

Juggtacular

Chreestafer

I'd love to take a role as one of the males if it's open.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

Awesome! Three more females and we will be ready to start

Chreestafer

As for the male role I was thinking something military?  Being military myself I know pay grades and my cousin is a Navy nuke and he makes a lot of cash, thoughts? 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Snake

If you'd consider a guy playing a female char I'd play one.

azzmeister89

As far as military goes i'm not sure it would work for this game. I understand that some people can make a fairly large amount of money in the forces however i see this being more suited for characters with businesses or other careers that dont have the risk of being sent to some distant war zone. If he was ex military then i would see no problem though.

As for people playing the opposite gender i have no problem with it snake although i would ask you make sure everyone else is ok with it too before proceeding.

Snake

If nobody lse has an issu with it. I can play a female chars here...anyone?

lesleymoon

I wouldn't care if you played a female role

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

azzmeister89

And there we have it snake. We need two more females to have this game ready to roll out. If any of you know someone who might be interested please feel free to invite them.

Snake

Alright then. I have an idea in mind though I doubt you guys will like it at first. The girl I have in mind is...well a bit of a troll

azzmeister89

If by "Troll" you mean ugly then that wont work for the game. The whole point is that these girls have used there looks to get them through life ever since it became something they could use. I'm sure manipulation would still be of use but like i said they need to be the kind of girls who could have seduced their way through highschool and college.

azzmeister89

Only a twang starcry? Will have to try and make that more. With you on board we only need one more female character.

azzmeister89

Haha oh dear. Hopefully that wasn't painfull ;)

Anyway whilst we wait for our final female to reveal herself. Here is the character sheet!

Name:
Height:
personality:
Hobbies:
Ons:
Offs:
History:

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel (Nate) Makenzie

Height: 6ft

Occupation: owns a company that makes sporting gear for extreme sports. He also owns the store that sells them.

personality: cheeky and happy is the best way to describe Nate. Always able to see the good or funny side in most situations. He is also very loyal to his friends and family. In the rare moments when he is serious however his personality can only be described as driven.

Hobbies: Nate is reguarly taking away trips to places to go and do some extreme sport. It is very rare therefore to see him without some kind of cut or briuse on his body in one place or another. Nate is also quite fond of playing his guitar.

Ons: flirting, kissing, teasing, passionate sex, sex in risky places, trying out new sexual fantasies

Offs: extreme torture or bondage, toilet play, beastiality, guy on guy relations (he is not homophobic however)

History: born and raised in the Uk Nathaniel came from a middle class family. His father worked in construction and his mother was a teacher. He had no siblings but throughout his life had many pets and friends. When he was twelve his father won a large amount of money in the lottery however having only two days earlier found out that due to cancer. Had very little time left to spend it. Most of the money went into a savings account so that Nate would be able to afford to go to university.

The rest of the money was spent on hollidays. They went everywhere and did many fun things. Snowboarding, surfing sky diving and even mountain climbing.

Several months later Nates father died and he and his mother moved out to the United states to live with his mothers brother.

Nates uncle was more wealthy then his father had been and as a result allowed Nate to continue the list of extreme sports that his father had begun and it became an important part of Nate's life.

By the time he entered university he had decided what he wanted to do in life and took a business class. Passing with flying colors due to bucking down the whole time and having nearly no social life.

Now Nathaniel Makenzie is the owner of one of the largest sporting goods companies in America, he owns the store that sells his goods and he was able to to invest some of his money in a few other businesses that bring in a little extra cash.

eiselmann

Name: Simon Mcleod
Height:6ft

Personality: Quiet and shy he has mild social anxiety which manifests itself as an inability to approach people he doesn't know in unfamiliar situations.
When it comes to women he falls in lust quickly , is yet to have a real relationship with a woman and doesn't know why one would want one with him this can lead to outbursts of frustration.
Hobbies: Follows English football and does a lot of inline skating
Loves reading historical non fiction.
Ons: Calm people longs for romance Sexual: Beautiful woman , multiple women.(hes yet to explore or understand any other desires)

Offs:Rude people drama queens (thou a beautiful woman will cloud his judgement ) Sexual Bathrrom/toilet play and guy on guy stuff

History:
Simon was born in Manchester England , his father died in a car crash when he was five and his mother shut down blaming herself for the crash she was eventually sent to a home where she still resides. Simon was placed in the care of his fathers sister who was a devout follower of a strict Christian sect , she socially and emotionally isolated Simon, when he was ten his auntie was rushed to hospital having collapsed while shopping. Social workers were called in by the hospital and Simon found himself in foster care.

Fortune smiled on the boy and his foster parents were loving people, the state eventually removed his aunt as a legal guardian and Simon discovered a love of numbers, football and history. When he was 18 and still in high school he wrote a computer game called 'The Crisis Flow' at caught the attention of several games developers , sadly Simon was ripped off he earned ,what was to him, a princely some of 10000 pounds  for the rights to 'The Crisis Flow' it made a hundred million dollars.

Still Simon put the money to good use and starred his own company relocating to America to give himself greater opportunity and for the next three years he worked freelance for several games developers while working on a new game .

Two years ago that game was released 'The New Empire' made Simon a current personal fortune of Eighty five million, the expansion pack is due for release in a month and pre-orders are breaking records.

Simon has a house in LA and an apartment in New York, he also brought his foster parents a new house otherwise he lives a very basic life with nothing and no one to spend his money on.

My ons and offs link

azzmeister89

Looks great, looking forwards to playing this along side you

Chreestafer

Now here's a question do all the guys start out as friends at all?
Ons and Offs
F-List