News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

All You Need is Love and a Best Friend ((TheWhiteEmperor and AAA111))

Started by AAA111, June 20, 2010, 12:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

AAA111

Kelsey smiled at Vincent as he gave her such sweet comments. He was always so good to her and treated her so well. She absolutely adored him. “Thanks I know I absolutely can not wait to catch up with you. I sure have missed you and your smiling face and that wonderful positive attitude of yours.”  She smiled at him.

Just then someone walked in and as she looked at the person walking in she groaned. It was her ex-boyfriend, Chase. He broke up with her about 6 months ago. She sighed in annoyance and frustration. He knew her schedule and he knew she’d be closing soon and he was doing this because he knew how much it irritated her.

They argued for a few minutes before Kelsey went behind the counter to get his drink. She did not say a word to Vincent as she filled his drink. She did not want to explain anything right now.

Chase and Kelsey had a bad relationship. Everyone told her not to date him but she didn’t listen. He was emotionally and physically abusive towards her. She was still a virgin. She was the traditional girl that wanted to save herself for her husband and Chase HATED that. Surprisingly he never forced himself on her. He only felt that way when he was drunk. Getting drunk took place at his frat parties and she was smart enough to leave town when they took place.

She never told Vincent because she knew it would be bad and she wasn’t ready to handle that quite yet. She knew that he would of taken care of the problem and her but she didn’t think she was important or even worth it. Truth be told she loved Vincent more than anything in the world but she would never tell him that for fear of ruining their relationship.

AAA111

(Sorry about the mistype of the name..It took me an hour to write that transferring from word to there..Again I apologize for the mess-up..Hope you dont wanna stop now that I messed u:-(

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || No, no.. It's fine. Lol Just pay back for me using "Leon" by accident. And I apologize for the wait.. Started college and whatnot.. I am super sorry.]

Vincent had seen enough, having tried to simply sit back and watch it play out without getting involved for this long. Now he was just getting annoying and a little out of control, and Vincent planned to stop it. He put his hand on the man's shoulder, his grip was firm and threatening. "Chase, was it? I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. Just sit down and enjoy something to eat, would you? Leave this poor gal alone."

[OOC || Sorry for teh short and crappiness, but I wasn't wanting to power play the part of Chase.]

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

AAA111

[No no..dont apologize. I'm sorry for being away for so long. My computer needed fixed and I'm back so we can continue. I love playing with you . ]

As Vincent came over she give a slight grin. He was her knight and shining armor. He always had been. He always protected her. She smiled at him and whispered in his ear "Don't just let it go. He's not worth it. I promise he is not worth an ounce of it"

She takes his drink and food order and places it with the head cook. Then she tells her co-worker to handle his order please since her shift is over. She sits down at one of the booths on the far opposite side of the room. She sighs in complete exhaustion. She worked from 11am-11pm today and is beat and so very tired.

TheWhiteEmperor

He just grinned and nodded at her, winking as she retreated to the back room. When the hot-head Chase just shut up and sat back down, scowling as he did so, Vincent contentedly turned and walked away. It was then that he saw Alexis in a far corner, resting as she was removing her apron. Hm, it seems she managed to get off work just in time, he thought, approaching her. "Off work so soon?" he joked, standing next to the table.

AAA111

She looked up at him as he talked to her and she just shook her head at him like she always used to do when they were little. He always joked around with her and she never told him but she wanted him to be a little more serious. She had no room to talk though since she was extremely sarcastic with him.

"Why Mr. Cook you sure are a bright bulb aren't you." She gives him an evil laugh as she looks down at her hands as she plays with her hands. She does it when she is nervous but she doesnt know why she is nervous.

TheWhiteEmperor

Vincent just smiled, shaking his head as he sat across from her. He knew something was on her mind, as she seemed to avoid eye contact and kneaded her hands together nervously. He sighed, she should know that he was very good at reading her, especially since they had been friends since they were children. He reached across the table, placing his hand over her own. "Alex.. Let's get out of here, ok? We can talk back at your place," he assured her, eyes glinting brightly into her own.

AAA111

She looks right at him as he talked to her. She shivered a little bit after feeling his hands on top of her hands. She loved the feeling of how he made her feel. " We can go back to my place and talk but I don't really have much to talk about. All I have is school and this place. It's nto really the glamorous life. I'm glad your back though. I sure have missed you" She said to him as a small tear ran down the side of her face thinking about everything that has happened over the past few weeks and wishing she would/could have called him. But she didn't but she knew he had a life that was more important right now.

TheWhiteEmperor

He was quite surprised to see her begin to cry, suddenly beginning to wonder what would make her feel so down. A hand aimlessly went to wipe away the tear and brush her hair over her ear. "Come on, let's get out of here," he called to her, quietly gathering her into his arms, wrapping his arm around her. He pulled her close to him, walking her out of the diner and out into the street.

AAA111

She gave him a small grin as he wiped away her tear. He was always so good at taking care of her and he missed having that. She wants to tell him everything that happened over the past few weeks but she doesn't want to make him feel bad. She couldn't call him. He had a new life and that life didn't exactly involve her and she got that.

She walked alongside him as they began to head home. She whispered repeatedly over and over again "I missed you. I'm glad your back" As she quietly begins to sniffle. She does this the entire time they are walking.

TheWhiteEmperor

Something must have been truly bugging her, as she seemed like she would break down in his arms and cry right there. He wouldn't let her do that though, she deserved better. He smiled as they walked, hearing her repeat her words almost as faint as a whispering breeze. Shaking his head, he wondered why she couldn't just say it, but he wasn't going to push her. Just then, she began to sniffle, which concerned him. "Hey, Alex.. What's got you so down?" he asked just as they were passing over the pier, a full moon blazing down between them, illuminating their faces to one another.

AAA111

She stopped in front of the pier and leaned against the pier looking out into the gorgeous ocean. She begin to talk about it all. "Dad loved it here ya know. He used to talk me here every night when I was little and we would just sit and watch the boats go by or the fisherman fishing. This is where he taught me how to fish. This place is all about Dad" She said as tears ran down her face. Her dad had suddenly passed away from some infection. She never understand what happened. This happened a little over two weeks ago. She wanted to call him but she wanted to let it go. She cried alot and was by herself alot. Her mom just shut everyone out and her brothers were never close so she was alone.

She didn't want to call Vincent since he had his own life now. She looked out into the ocean and thought about her Dad. He was her best friend in the world besides Vincent. Her dad always told her that eventually her and Vincent will be together because they are like two puzzle pieces that were lost and just need to be put together. He knew that someday that will be together and be happy. She remains quiet.

AAA111

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || I would like to formally apologize, I have been gone for so long, however I am now recently returned.. From the dead!]

AAA111

[Oh no worries it is fine. I was worried that you were not interested anymore but glad that you are back..I've missed this roleplay. Can't wait to start again]

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || I am glad to hear it and I will be replying soon, I assure you.]

TheWhiteEmperor

Vincent remembered the times she would tell him about her father, how she always loved their time together. Alex loved her father more than anyone and Vincent accepted that, she loved spending time with her father and would relive each moment as she told Vincent. When her tears began to fall, a caring hand reached out to wipe them away. Pulling her into a warm embrace, he held her when she cried.

"Hey, it's alright. It's alright," he assured her, rubbing her back to console her. He guessed by her sorrow and the topic at hand, it was most likely that she was mourning from the death of her father. It was a sad thing, but she had to keep her head up and succeed just like he would've wanted her to. "He was a great man, Alex.. But you can't let his death be a sad event, but rather a peaceful rest. Your father lives in a better place now and he is watching over you, urging you on to be everything that you can be."

AAA111

She looked over at him as he talked to her and told her all about her Dad. She smiled as he talked about her Dad and what a wonderful guy he was and how he was at peace now. She tried to think of it that way but it was only about 3 months ago so the wound and the pain is still there for her.

She put her arms around him as she hugged him. Vincent was always such a good friend to her and she was glad that she finally had him back in her life. "I know that he is at peace and now watching over me making sure that I'm happy and doing everything that I desire. The one thing that I know would make him happy would be that you are back in my life. I've missed you. Can you please promise me that we will never go that long without talking ever again?" She said smiling.

TheWhiteEmperor

Vincent gladly held her in his warm, caring embrace. Nodding, he spoke his promise and ruffled her hair past her ears and held her close to him. He did miss her just as much as she missed him. He never wanted to spend another moment without her, but he knew that with the conditions they were under, that wouldn't be possible. Kissing the top of her head, Vincent smiled and just stood there and supported her with his presence. He was lucky, after all, to even be there right now.

AAA111

Alexis smiled up at him as hs held her in his arms. He always made her feel so safe, loved, and happy. She has and will probably never be able to find someone the way that he makes her feel. She wonders where he has been for the past year or so but she doesn't want to be annoying towarda him. She looks at him smiling. "So I don't wanna be annoying or anything but where has your cute self been for the past year? I have missed you a lot." She did not want him to ever leave again. She feels lost without him. She is so incredibly lucky to have him in her life.

AAA111

(are we done with this scene or do u wanna start a new one!)

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || I will post, then you can again to set the stage for a new one. I'm going to end this one with a bit of mystery to draw any readers back. ;)]

Pondering how to answer her question, he knew that he couldn't risk her life by telling the truth. However, if he loved her, he would tell her the truth, right? Was it better to keep his dangerous life hidden away as a secret? Would it be a mistake not to tell her, as lying generally makes things worse, and ensure her safety? Vincent stared deeply into her eyes as if she was some piece to a puzzle he couldn't quite fit in yet. No, he had dodged her and kept her at bay for too long. He was in love with her and she deserved the truth. Alexis deserved a whole lot of things that Vincent had never given her, but now he was ready. He only hoped that she was too.

"Alexis.. This may come as a surprise to you, but I'm a-!" Suddenly he stopped, mere nanosecond prior a short hiss could be heard before something tore through Vincent's shirt and into his lower back. The bullet must have been lost somewhere in his body, as he could tell she had not been hurt, nor had she yet noticed what was going on. She could only look on at him in angst and joy, but all he could muster before blood bubbled out of his mouth was a starch apology. He then collapsed, leaving her mortified and frantic. I'm so sorry, Alex.. I.. Love... You.... Vincent thought before blacking out.

AAA111

[OOC So before I post, am I ending this rp and starting a completely new one or what were you thinking? just trying to clarify things. )

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || You'll reply, then, whether or not Vincent makes it to a hospital in time is up to you, that decision will determine whether we start fresh or we continue with this arc, but in a new chapter.]