My Return <3 (F seeking M/F)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, January 27, 2014, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody! I'm so sorry I've been gone for some time, my grades in college were dropping mad I really had to buckle down to get through it. I finally finished my degree and now have more time to give to roleplaying! Yay!! I'll give a brief intro for myself to anyone who doesn't know me :)

I’m Alexandra, nice to meet you, I'm currently working on my profile so have some patience please. I've been roleplaying for quite some time and absolutely love it <3 I'll list below a few broad roles I have in mind as well as my offs. If you have an idea that isn't listed below feel free to message me about it, I love to try out different roles :)

Offs:  Gore, scat, golden showers and extreme bdsm.

----
Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Superhero/heroine – I just love superheros and/or having super powers.  X-men, DC, or anything in that sort is

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – Well I don’t think I need to explain much with this, it can go however, I like old/young or same age, it is all a great idea to me.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Harry Potter – It can be done with real characters or made up ones ☺

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I don’t know why maybe because it’s so bad but I like it. 

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Futa - Females only, I've seen pictures and read stories of Futas and it's such a turn on, love this and can be included in different roles! :)
-----

Thank you for reading through all these, hope to hear from you soon ☺  Feel free to message me on yahoo.
Alexandra

Edit: Added Futa!