The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

You are still here pleading your case.

Stone

Can't we all just... get along? ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

I see your lips moving, but nothing that makes any sense is coming out.   :)

Stone

It would make sense if you gave it a little thought, but that's too much to ask. Tsk.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Is that all you have to say?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

So what if it is, little Missy?

Belle33

Check that attitude at the door, you!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Stone

As if you'd respect the chain of command.

Anesa

You could learn a thing or two about the "chain of command"......Mister!  ;P

Stone

You could learn a thing or two about cooking.  >:)

Anesa

Are you saying I'm a "bad cook"?

Stone

I'd answer that question if you put down that knife.

Anesa

*Laughs!*

Are you now saying....you don't trust me?   ;P

(I think I'm confusing this thread with the "question" thread!) 

Stone

I learned in my past life that you can never trust a lawyer with a conscience, and never trust a woman with a knife.

Take out? ;)

Anesa

Fine!  But I'm choosing the restaurant!  ;P

Stone

Fine. As long as the waitresses are hot.

Anesa

Ohhh no! Not Hooters again!  I kept having to wipe drool from your chin the last time!  They finally had to bring you a bib!   ::)

Stone

You're one to speak. They didn't give you all those free coupons for visiting the restroom with that brunette, you know.

Anesa

Banned!  You said you'd never mention that again!   ;P

Stone

Only as long as you kept squeezing me. It's been fifty minutes. *taps foot*

Kazuume

It's NOT all about you, you know!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Anesa

(Shit!  I did a "Banned" post all up in here!  LOL!)

That's right.....it's all about MOI!

Kazuume

(LOL I saw that and was laughing Camille!)

I'm sorry was that you speaking or the dog barking?!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Secretwriter

Would you like a tic tac? No, really I insist.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦