Where did Vekseid get his avatar?

Started by WifeHeather, November 15, 2008, 10:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WifeHeather

I love his avatar.  I have never really been turned on by that kind of stuff, but something about his makes me tingle he he!  Where can I find a bigger version and possibly more?

Silver

Miss,

I do believe the art work is done by Luis Royo who is such a wonderful artist. A website where more of his works an be viewed is http://www.aumania.it/fa_royo1.html but the artist main site is still being made I do believe which is, http://www.luisroyo.com/.

Also you need to know the rights before you us any artist art work as an AV. Just a heads up.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

Also because you got me to thinking I began to look and I did indeed find it.

http://www.aumania.it/fa_royo3.html

On page 3 number 141.

Your Welcome.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Trieste

*nodnod* It is indeed a Royo, although I don't recall what series it's from. It's one of my favourites of Royo's works, and there's another avatar kicking around that's also a Royo. Actually, there are a few of them, not that I think of it. Vallejo is also popular, though not as much.

Fissures of the Breeze and another of his, a couple on a futuristic beach (I think it's called South Beach 2040) are my two favourite Royo works, though.

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Silver

Dreamweaver uses on as well. His is one of my favorite pieces.

Moondazed

Ages ago there was a game on RPoL called A Picture is Worth... where the GM would give you a picture and you'd write a story about it (within parameters I can't remember).  I did a few Royos, that was one of his favorite artists :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Jarl Tiberius

I have some ‘that kind of stuff’ art on My machine but I am uncertain if I can share it here, let Me know if you are approved  :)

Wistful Dream

Methos, Mistress of the Damned Ink and a few others have Royo's as well for avi's