what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutter

Sounds toasty!

Still bit warm here...t-shirt and boxer briefs way to be cool-
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Lirliel

Quote from: Muff Diver on May 04, 2008, 01:02:24 AM
*drools* Yum...  ;D

As for me, it's getting late over here so I'm in some of my new jammies I just got today: big and soft white turtleneck, red panties and new black knee socks. And to top it all off, I'm wrapped up in a freshly washed quilt so I'm nice and warm.  ;)

I could crawl under the quilt with you too.. amp up the heat *winks*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

WyldRanger

cutoff shorts, t-shirt and black socks

Cherri Tart

red cotton shorts and a white tank tee and pink socks.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

Tasteful Hawaiian shirt-olive colored shorts-ever present boat shoes.. :D

My On's and Off's :

Maeven

Pink and Purple plaid boxers and a Britney Spears Concert T-shirt -- yes... I actually went. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Hunter

*checks*

Nothing.  Yup.  Just got out of the shower.

Cutter

Quote from: Maeven on May 05, 2008, 05:43:13 PM
Pink and Purple plaid boxers and a Britney Spears Concert T-shirt -- yes... I actually went. 

My On's and Off's :

Muff Diver

Tonight, I wear... nothing! Too warm tonight so I'll sleep in the buff! *giggles* I feel so carefree like this! :D
My special kink list!

Hunter

Quote from: Muff Diver on May 06, 2008, 02:59:03 AM
Tonight, I wear... nothing! Too warm tonight so I'll sleep in the buff! *giggles* I feel so carefree like this! :D

Cuddle time!   ;D

Cherri Tart

*smiles shyly*  a pair of white cotton undies and bra, a fuzzy blue robe, and a pair of hand cuffs securing my left ankle - i took the other pair off already cause it's hard to type with them on.  *turns 5 colors of red and hides in closet*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Muff Diver

Quote from: Hunter on May 06, 2008, 03:20:28 AM
Cuddle time!   ;D
*swats good-naturedly* Now, now, only the E girls can cuddle with this! Sorry, hun  ;D

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 06, 2008, 11:06:36 AM
*smiles shyly*  a pair of white cotton undies and bra, a fuzzy blue robe, and a pair of hand cuffs securing my left ankle - i took the other pair off already cause it's hard to type with them on.  *turns 5 colors of red and hides in closet*
*giggles evilly and slips into closet to do many naughty things with Cherri and her handcuffs* Wheeee!  :D
My special kink list!

Bliss

Black openwork sweater over lime green wrap tank, blue jeans, black leather mules.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Blue jeans and white blouse.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Caustic

"trunk" cut boxer/briefs, pale blue/gray, my Vostok watch, and a cold bottle of Corona, resting in my fingertips and propped on one knee-- that's right.   Beer is now clothing in my neck of the woods, people.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

light and dark purple cheetah print cotton pajama pants and white v-neck t-shirt. comfy-ness.

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

See, I like the way you think.  Except, with this heat, I'm just enjoying breeze, ceiling fan, skin-- that's comfiness.

Oh, and I replaced the Corona.  Lost the boxer briefs.  Living la vida loca.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

More often than not lately it seems that I only think to post here when I'm wearing that dress.... So suffice it to say that I'm wearing it yet again, and description lies up the thread if anyone cares to go hunting for it.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

I like that dress.  I've only read about it, like, seventeen times now, because I keep re-reading it.  But yeah, it's nice.

I put on clothes before returning to work, much to the relief of my co-workers, I'm sure.  An "O'Bama-08" t-shirt, jeans, brown work boots and-- suuuurprise-- my Soviet wristwatch. (well... former soviet, anyway).  in soviet russia, watch checks YOU

Maeven

Pleated almost knee length skirt, it has a low wide gathered waist and the pleats start at mid hip.  The pattern is sort of art-deco with big pink and white circles that give the impression of moons against a night sky and large flowers with petals in two shades of pink; chocolate colored horizontal wavy lines cross in the foreground and background.  The top is a sleeveless pink shell in a shade of pink between the two shades in the skirt and a black cardigan.

The Cardinal Rule

Sethite

Grey blouse, to big for me, green skirt and knee lenght socks.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Kalen

A thin brown tshirt, light blue jeans... and a smile.

Cherri Tart

a thin floor length (for me) sky blue dressing gown, tied at the waist, and 4 black ribbons.

O/O, Cherri Flavored