Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sex Bobomb

If I'm gonna miss falling boulders and awesome lightning bolts every time I sleep I'm just gonna become a zambee...

Teo Torriatte

Gavlois

Who in the world decided one should do stuff so early in the morning...?
O/O

Teo Torriatte

Valerian

This game has too many roles.  My color-coding system is officially stretched to the limit.  >.<
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kythia

My "names pinned to a dartboard" system is holding up just fine though.

Aadreal

Ooohhh...that's way too organized!  Might as well give it a try.  A mindmap or flowchart program should work. Hmm...wonder if I can googel doc those? Must update whole at work after all.

yugi006

Why am I even up so early today? I don't even have work today.

James Moriarty

Quote from: Kythia on November 01, 2012, 09:07:11 AM
My "names pinned to a dartboard" system is holding up just fine though.

Similarly, my panicking and running around in a circle screaming "We're all gonna die!" system also scales to a potentially infinite number of players and roles.

Kokaine

Quote from: yugi006 on November 01, 2012, 10:30:31 AM
Why am I even up so early today? I don't even have work today.

Same thing for me. Woke up at 5 am and I don't have work >.<
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Galactic Druid

Rocks and lightning? C'mon, Saffy, I know you've got more evil in you than that!

Also, GMs demand any game related docs and spreadsheets be shared!  ;D

Gav, you're awesome, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: yugi006 on November 01, 2012, 11:02:38 AM
Lol. I blame E.

Funny enough, I actually tossed and turned a little last night due to excitement for this game. *Blinks* Thanks a lot Saff!  :P

Galactic Druid

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 01, 2012, 11:08:04 AM
Hey, what about me?

*Grins* You're just a given, Guy. My love for you is as true as it is heavily implied.  ;D

Valerian

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 01, 2012, 11:00:09 AM
*blinks*

I'm... not entirely sure anyone else could figure out my notes.  Or would really want to try.  <.<
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

Awww, that's a shame. In Miller's Hollow, one of the players had a big spreadsheet that they invited me to when they trusted me, that Saffron was shared with as well. It was really neat to see all their thoughts and rampant paranoia laid out on virtual paper.

Galactic Druid

Oops, sorry SB, didn't scroll up. Thank you! I'm honestly glad you showed up. I haven't seen you much since my AS break.

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 01, 2012, 11:17:45 AM
Oops, sorry SB, didn't scroll up. Thank you! I'm honestly glad you showed up. I haven't seen you much since my AS break.

Not a problem! Glad to be a part of the fun! You and Saff put together quite the little shindig here...

Galactic Druid

It's based on a story setting I love running, and Saff did most of the technical stuff, rules and whatnot, and we collaborated on the roles. She's a joy to work with when making a game!

Kythia

Quote from: James Moriarty on November 01, 2012, 10:45:17 AM
Similarly, my panicking and running around in a circle screaming "We're all gonna die!" system also scales to a potentially infinite number of players and roles.

That's the great benefit of taking no responsibility for your actions whatsoever, I've found.  If your sole forward planning revolves around googling the location of the nearest bar it's hard for events to get out of control.

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: Kythia on November 01, 2012, 11:27:33 AM
That's the great benefit of taking no responsibility for your actions whatsoever, I've found.  If your sole forward planning revolves around googling the location of the nearest bar it's hard for events to get out of control.

Until you're shanked in the alley while peeing on a dumpster. >___>

Valerian

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 01, 2012, 11:16:52 AM
Awww, that's a shame. In Miller's Hollow, one of the players had a big spreadsheet that they invited me to when they trusted me, that Saffron was shared with as well. It was really neat to see all their thoughts and rampant paranoia laid out on virtual paper.
Well, I'm attempting a new method of organization right now that I'm not sure is going to work out.  We'll see how it goes.

At some point, I'll realize that I've organized and charted every piece of information in every possible way, and then I think all these spreadsheets will collapse under their own weight.  Or possibly turn four-dimensional.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Trieste

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 01, 2012, 11:00:09 AM

Yeah... that's not going to happen. My system is mine and the only way I'd share it with someone is if I were absolutely sure that I would never have to play alongside them in a game.

Which neither of you can assure me.

So suck it up. ;D

Kythia

Quote from: Sex Bobomb on November 01, 2012, 11:28:28 AM
Until you're shanked in the alley while peeing on a dumpster. >___>

Man, if I had a penny for every time I'd been shanked in an alley while peeing on a dumpster...

OK, technically seven pence isn't actually that much, I guess