「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Saphir

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 16, 2014, 09:17:15 PM
Would like to voice an idea since each knight is paired off with a respective senshi how about an combined attack only those pair can do.

I'm not opposed to that idea either. It's cute and I'm a sucker for over-the-top bad ass anime-esque power combo attacks.

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 16, 2014, 09:17:15 PM
Also how are we handling power levels starting, as I noted before in the other game, the outer senshi tend to be significantly stronger than their inner counterparts for most of the series and each seem to display a level of psychic ability. The inner do too, now that I think about it but theirs is more subtle.

The inner senshi/knights are just bodyguards for the Sailor Moon and Terra Knight. The Outer Senshi are bodyguards for the entire solar system, they are the first line of defense against invaders from outside the solar system, so by they are granted more powerful attacks by default.

Since we are going more with the Manga canon, all the senshi and knights are stronger then their 90s anime counterparts. And like Brazen said, we're going to trust that everyone is sensible a not start off launching all their attacks from the get go. And yeah, there will definitely be power ups.

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 16, 2014, 10:17:49 PM
Are we looking to start only when we have a "full" team on both ends of the spectrum? (Knights and Senshi)

I at least want the core Inner Senshi and Knights to start off with. Just wanna wait a few more days to see who we can get.

pendarious

sorry I'm late to the party. I'm resubmitting Alistor for Neptune Knight again.

Name: Allistor Heidenov
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neptune Knight
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 224 pounds
Weapon/Equipment: silver bladed longsword
Turn Ons: Intelligence, Vibrant or sharp eyes, kindness, and perhaps a hint of innocence.
Fav. Color: violet                         
Fav. Food: Tuna Fish
Least Fav. Food: anything overly spicey
Skills: Playing the Cello, Swordsmanship, Anylizing his surroundings

Physical Appearance:

Normal form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Knight Form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Posiden's Serenade- an attack that launches several spheres of high density water at a target
Bolero of Frozen Winds- an attack that uses freezing gales to slow enemies and if they are weak enough freeze them solid
Requiem of the Azure Sea- Unleashes a wall of High Density  water spears
Aria of Salacia- reverses the flow of water if used on living being it could cause dehydration
Triton's Nocturne- A halucigenic mist is unleashed around Allistor

Weaknesses: Lightening, concerns for his charge or children.

Background:

Allistor is the son of a Russian Lawyer and a Russian Doctor. His parents were both fans of classic literature and music thus he was raised studying classical music.
He took up fencing as a hobby. When he was 15 years old one of his friends showed him Japanese anime and he fell in love with it. He didn't know why but he found it to be quite entertaining.
As a result of his interest in Anime he began to study not only the classical arts his parents insisted but also Japanese culture and history.  When he was 18 he moved to japan telling his parents
that this trip would help to broaden his horizons he found much to his pleasent surprise that they agreed to give him a monthly allowance for living and schooling expenses. Once he moved to Tokyo he decided he would
live in a small apartment so that he would spend as little money as possible on housing. Allistor took with him to Japan his beloved cello. He often performs on the streets simply for the sake of sharing his music though the money
that people sometimes toss him is a nice bonus.

Personality:

Allistor is a quiet but friendly person who will help out people he considers friends without a moments hesitation. He loves being near crowds because he is able to best see how it is that the people around him feel. He doesn't care much for people who abuse animals or children. His favorite time of any month would be the nights of the full moon because he believes the moon itself to be a symbol of beauty and even wisdom. Allistor also finds the warmer climate of Japan to be quite nice and enjoys the beauty of the beaches. If someone were to ask him why he likes the beach so much his response would be "Because of the warmth of the breeze and the lapping of the cool waters of the sea.....one can never appreciate how harmonious and yet how paradoxical the beach can truly be....I suppose one finds a sense of serenity and calm in the waters when they are calm but when there are storms the Seas true nature which is much like Humanities can be seen.....raging and destructive but also constantly swaying and wavering as though indecisive over the matter of life and death"
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Laughing Hyena

Let me know if you want me to change some things up. ^_^

Sessha

If there is something you want me to change to make my case a bit better I'd be more than happy to.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Karasu

mmk I've been thinking, and I've got an idea.. I'll make the sheet and post here and you guys cna tell me what ya think.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

Well I made a thing.

Name:Yamakawa Mizuko "Water child (pure character)"
Blood Type: B+
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 168lbs
Physical Appearance:
Mizuko is by all looks, a graceful girl. Her form is lithe without being undernourished and her skin is very lightly sunkissed. Framing a fair, Oval shaped, facial structure, is Sea Blue hair that trails down to her knees, the texture of which is soft, while the color seems lighter at her head, and seems to grow only slightly darker as it goes down her body. She Typically wears blues and greens and any color between, ususally long skirts that flow around her body and tops that match and Either black or white shoes. At school she will always wear her long skirted uniform with a sea green bow and black shoes. When working, her uniform is that of a bekini top (pictured above) with a long blue mermaid's tail, as she plays the Aquarium's attraction: The Sea Maiden
Hobbies: Swimming, Playing the Violin and Piano
Favorite Food: Shrimp and Sushi
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite Subjects: Music, Art, History
Least Favorite Subject: Economics and Calculus
Personality: Friendly, wise, mature, Empathetic
It is hard to pin down what her personality is exactly from a glance, she will often times keep to herself, and not associate with others more than she is deemed polite. She is noted for her Wisdom and doesn't shy away from giving advice when she feels it's needed. She is friendly and calm unless made very very angry.
Background:
Mizuko was a typical girl, though acting more mature in her ways. Her parents had been marine biologists, so her love of the sea was very obvious indeed.

At 14 her grandmother gave her a fish tank with beautiful salt water fish (one school of clownfish, 2 silver dollars, 2 angelfish, 3 butterfly fish), but her favorite was her beautiful angelfish (one white, one black) ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y-2mRlg5kNg/UZ9w3ZV_3VI/AAAAAAAAAoY/VD4ar06nw44/s1600/Angel_fish_white.jpg ) which she named Kaoru and Kori.

At the age of 17, Mizuko entered college on music scholarship from her violin playing and took up sculpting as a hobby along with swimming and violin playing.

AT 19 she was hired on at the local aquarium to be the lead of their new attraction, which was the Sea Maiden, who taught others how to care for the sea and all the wonders that lived within. This was a position she loved very much, and became well known for that as well as her violin.

---
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwwdxrbk8brxzfp/Sailor-Senshi-DollDivine.jpg?dl=0g
Senshi/Knight Identity: Neptune Senshi
Equipment/Weapons: small Hand Mirror
Attacks: (pending)
Weaknesses: Electricity

--
Turn Ons & Offs: Just don't just Urine play, Scat play, heavy gore.. or excessive blood/knife play.. and we're oki.. Also Pregnancy is a turn off.

Theme Song:

Muse

Oh, wow!  Am I too late? I played something like this with Brazen, Karasu, and some others before and it was a lot of fun. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Muse on December 17, 2014, 01:17:41 PM
Oh, wow!  Am I too late? I played something like this with Brazen, Karasu, and some others before and it was a lot of fun.

Not in the least.  :)
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Muse

Yay!  :) 

I'll start working on an audition for Neptune Knight and for an general when I wake up. 

HAve a great time everyone.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Katra Alexion

Yeah, going to work on tweaking Saturn and will get the hubby to submit his character! :D

ReijiTabibito

Okay, can I get an update on the character submission/roles filled list?  I wanted to double check, but it looks like the Jupiter and Uranus Knight positions are still available?

MiraMirror

My hype for this game is immeasurable. :|
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

SweetSerenade

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Angie

Sailor Venus taken
Sailor Mercury Taken
Mercury Knight 1 Applicant
Venus Knight 2 Applicants
Mars Knight 1 Applicant
Sailor Saturn 1 Applicant
Sailor Moon 1 Applicant
Sailor Neptune 1 Applicant

I believe that's all.

ReijiTabibito

Okay.  Mark me down for Jupiter Knight, then.  Biggest of the Moon's bodyguards, and strongest of the Four.  In terms of the planet, not the guy.

Saphir

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 17, 2014, 08:16:54 PM
Okay, can I get an update on the character submission/roles filled list?  I wanted to double check, but it looks like the Jupiter and Uranus Knight positions are still available?
Angie ninja'd me and no one has applied for them yet either so if you wanna go for it, please do <3

Also, sorry guys, Brazen and I haven't really gone over the profiles together yet. Our work schedules are kinda flip flopped during the week, so we can sit down this weekend and start reviewing and filling in roles.

And the people who are applying for the same roles, we will look over everything, including personalities. Can we get some more meat to the personality sections? Not asking for an essay but can we get a brief description instead of just listed traits? Or a description with the traits?

Angie

Quote from: Saphir on December 17, 2014, 09:14:42 PM
Angie ninja'd me and no one has applied for them yet either so if you wanna go for it, please do <3

Also, sorry guys, Brazen and I haven't really gone over the profiles together yet. Our work schedules are kinda flip flopped during the week, so we can sit down this weekend and start reviewing and filling in roles.

And the people who are applying for the same roles, we will look over everything, including personalities. Can we get some more meat to the personality sections? Not asking for an essay but can we get a brief description instead of just listed traits? Or a description with the traits?

Currently ill disposed to doing stuff but I will add when I get home.

Karasu

I'm not that good at writing descriptions.. despite me practicing.. but I'm trying to get better..

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Karasu on December 17, 2014, 10:00:56 PM
I'm not that good at writing descriptions.. despite me practicing.. but I'm trying to get better..

I found the easiest way to expand personalities is take each of the bullet points in the personality and expanding what fields that aspect covers.

Stubborn can mean many things, Loving can me many things, stuff like that.
So for instance, the bullet point Stubborn can be changed into something like this

"Though you could say she is a stubborn woman, Cerridwen does know when the back off. If she actually wants to. That stubborn streak is deeper when she is particularly enraptured or impassionaed by a subject. At that point she is incapable of letting go easily, and will fight to the bitter cruel end to have her task completed."

You see how I turned one word into three lines? :D As well as several nice sentences.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Brazen Endeavors

Also, Ember is planning to come by and apply for Neptune again.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

I don't  mind expanding on the personality.

also good luck to you muse  for your neptune knight and may there be no hard feelings between us regardless of who gets picked
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Ember Star

Character forth coming. I just need to adjust some odds and ends.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angie

Ember Star

Name: Zara Fairchild
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, painting, playing string instruments, swimmer and fencing (the sword kind).

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120lb
Physical Appearance: Zara is one of those people that makes you stop and stare. Blueish-green hair cut at an angle, fair complexion, and dark aqua-green eyes. She has often been described as a dark beauty, one of those women you think belongs in movies. Although there is still a young innocence about her, she also has the sense of being older than her years, which perhaps adds to her mystery.
Favorite Food: Lamb chops cooked to tender perfection with fingerling potatoes, a glass of red wine, and finished with a chocolate souffle for desert.
Lest Favorite Food: Anything to do with asparagus
Favorite Subject: Music, math is also enjoyable for her.
Least Favorite Subject: History... unless it's to do with music.

Personality: Zara is a person that has an obvious appearance of not being involved with people. Not exactly antisocial, but somewhat shy and a bit dull to talk to at times. There lays the root of the problem, she prefers to listen, not talk. She prefers the sidelines to the spotlight, and it worries her to have close friends, because she's so used to being alone and surviving, having lost so much. She is self assured and strong, but has no desire to be on top of the world. However, if she's edged out of her shell just enough, it's obvious of her intelligence grace and kindness. However, earn her trust and then hurt or betray her, and she will likely never give that trust back.

Background: Zara Fairchild is not her given name, but it is the name she goes by now. Raised in America until she was 15, she had it all, money, big house, she could do what she wanted and learn what she wanted. Then her mother died and she was sent to Japan to live with her father. A worthless, abusive man. For the most part he ignored and left her on her own. Better for her physically, mentally, but not financially. She got by with the little he gave her, but still, after a year she started singing on the streets for extra cash. That got her by enough for her to eat and clothe herself while her father drank and gambled away what he earned.

It continued like that for another year, until her father was murdered one night. By this point she was 18 and no longer had need of a guardian. Then to her surprise she found something, inheritance from her mother that her father had never told her about. He had told her she left it all to charity, when that was a lie, there was a sizable amount that was left to Zara. Undoubtedly, he never told her because he wanted it for himself, but he could never figure out how to access it. With that, she could pay for college and still have enough to live on, if she was smart. So she found an apartment closer to the university, legally changed her last name to Fairchild (her mother's maiden name) and started going to school, while she found a night job singing at a local high end club/bar, so she would have enough to live on without tapping into her inheritance too much.

---

Senshi Identity: Sailor/Senshi Neptune
Weapon/Equipment:
  • Deep Aqua Mirror
  • Violin that she users for her Deep Violon Tide
  • Teletia S-C
  • Neptune (Deep Submerge) Power Ring

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
  • Deep Submerge -Sends a blue-green sphere shaped like Neptune towards her target.
  • Submarine Reflection -She uses one of the talismans, the Deep Aqua Mirror, to either reveal an enemy's weakness or attack.
  • Submarine Violon Tide -She uses her violin to send an energy blast at the enemy.
  • Dragon Rise -She calls forth a massive wave in the shape of a dragon which she sends towards her target
  • Melody of the Sea -She plays her violin in smoothly tones creating a warm sea-like energy which can heal wounds.
    Weaknesses: Lightning, she doesn't trust people, loud sudden noises.

---

Turn Ons and Offs: the only kind of person who could truly attract Zara is somebody of class and somebody extremely kind. Somebody with an gentle personality who won't overbare her. (Please refer to my own ons and off)

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony