Your So Far But Always In My Heart (Bubbles and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 12, 2010, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"I know you are excited to see the new house as you should be. It is completely normal for you to feel. Especially if it as big of a surprise as it is. Chris is a good guy. Don't ever let him go. He is a truly one of the few good guys in the world." She smiled at Risa as she began to drive off. "Oh yeah the house has a seperate greenhouse in middle of the backyard. " She said smiling.

Chris received Risa's text message and he laughed to himself.  She was so cute and he hoped that she loved him. She was gonna tease her again so she clicked reply as he started typing his message. "New house? You buy a house pretty? What joke silly? I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..None. Just that I LOVE YOU" He clicks send.

Bubbles

"Oh..that's just marvelous. I can't wait t see it..I can also plant some flowers in it.Hihii" giggles a bit and smiles wide at Lindsay and then reads the text from Chris,she rise a eyebrow and begins to type back to him."yeah I am..and It's beautiful..I am sure I am gonna love it..aaand I love you to,mister *mysterious guy* " pressed enter button and closed the phone putting it in the pocket.

I will play a bit along for tonight,a bit of hide and seek..hehee.Let's see him after that with his jokes,hmm. thought to herself as was looking on the car's window on the street,the sky was nice but rather cloudy."I think it might rain soon.." said more to herself,not knowing if Lindsay will pay attention.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

AAA111

She laughs at Risa. "You seem so sweet. Chris was right about you and I hope you love the new house. He went all out on this house for you making sure that it had everything. It has 4 bedrooms, a finished gameroom, a 3 car garage, a pool, a hot tube, 4 bathrooms, a greenhouse, fenced in backyard, a work out room, and a bunch of other stuff." She smiles.

He laughs as he receives the text. Deciding he will play along too. "I'm sure youll love your new house that you bought without my permission *hmph* i love you more" He teases her back.

"Yeah it looking like it may want to try and rain" Lindsay said back to Risa.

Bubbles

Risa let out another sigh still looking over the window"I wonder where he found this house..and from where he had so much money?I mean,by the description it sure seems rather expensive." said to the Landlord,as they arrived in front of this beautiful house and stopped the car.
"whoaa..are you kiddin' me?Is this the house??" said Risa very surprised,and heard her phone in the meantime,she fast got out from the car and read the text from Chris..
She text him back "I know that you bought this house,please stop acting like a "child" and admit it..I will prepare something nice for you tonight..Loves you till the Moon and the way back." pressed enter button and smiled widely.

"Can we go already inside..can we?" as a child was excited for seeing a toy.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Lindsay looked at her laughing at seeing how surprised she was about all of the things that would be in the house. "As much as I would love to tell you how much he paid for it I have strict orders from the boss man. Sorry Risa" She tells him. The boss man is of course Chris. Who else could it really be??

"Yep this is the house that your wonderful boyfriend bought. I knew you'd like it.

He laughs as he receives the text. "What house do you mean darling? I did no such thing. Love you til forever and ever love of my life" He clicks send as he smiled laughing to himself.

Lindsay laughed at Risa. "Yes we can go in" she says as she gets out of the car and heads to the patio.

Bubbles

"ahah...it's fine,I was just curious,you know..like cats-nyaa!" said chuckling and fallowed her at the house down the patio,looking at the nice trees and the small garden.She was indeed very happy about what she was,but mostly..wanted him to be there with her most of them all and not a house,because a thing can't replace the missing part from her heart.

She reads the text and decided not to send anything back,a small feeling of nostalgia got into her and sighed a bit,looking at Lindsay back and how she was talking about the house.I really wished for him to be here with me..I really wonder what he is doing and what is he up to lately?He barely said something to me and I don't know what to believe anymore.I mean I trust him,I really do..but instead of a house.-right now I wanted him.Maybe I am to needy..or selfish.. she seemed in pretty deep thoughts and didn't saw the small rock on the ground.,from which she tripped.

"ah..crap!" said all of the sudden and looked over at her shoe."these are my favorites.." complained a bit and looked around once again.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"I'll just tell ya it was the highest bid I've gotten on a house ever..but then again this is the nicest house i've ever sold." She said as she looked at her. "You can explore and look at whatever you'd like."

Just then a guy came up behind her and put his hands over her eyes not saying a word. In his hands he has a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates for this lady love. He had so many surprises for her.

Bubbles

"ah..thank you Lindsay.I will check the kitchen first..But for now i want -" her words stopped as someone's hands covered her eyes and she smiles,still pretend didn't knew him and tried to not giggle to much.

"Oh my..I wonder who it is ?A thief..he stole my heart.."says on a low tone and takes away the hands,turning to face him.It was Chris.Risa hugged him tightly with teary eyes and all happy,gripping tighter his coat at his back."I missed you.!! where have you been..?" asks away and sinks her face at his shoulder,then kisses softly his cheek.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughs at her as she asks twenty questions. He hugs her as he places his flowers and candy on a table on the porch. "Aww baby don't cry. It is okay. I'm here. I had to go get these beautiful roses and delicious candy for my girl. I went to finish some surprises for you. Shh it's okay." He kisses her lovingly. "I hope you like the house baby."

Bubbles

Risa looked over her boyfriend and pouts like a small kiddo and then her eyes stopped over the roses and candy;then rises her eyes at him as he soon kissed her and mumbled some words.Her mind was running all over and she smiled at him slightly.
"You are such a meanie..!" then showed him her tongue and leaned over to smell the roses,enjoying the moment for that."and..I am sure I will love the house..let's go inside." said to him reaching for his hand and took the choco. box as well.They went around the house and got on the back door which lead to the kitchen..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her with a look of fake shock on his face. "I'm not a meanie..If I'm a meanie then I'll take the flowers and chocolate back missy. Why am I mean??"

He laughs at her as she holds her hand and they walk into the kitchen. It has all stainless steel appliances and an island. It is definitely very very gorgeous.

Bubbles

"I am joking silly..geezz..Oh,wow!! This is a very nice kitchen!"said with an amazed face Risa,and  released his hand lowering herself more looking at the furniture touching it as if it was something precious and it was afraid to touch it.
"This is just beautiful.look at this color and these nice lines,the colors are just...amazing!!" all joyful more than a small child and smiled big at him,she searched every corner,ever counter,the curtains ..nothing escaped from her eyes nor her hands.

"I think I may move in the kitchen."said with a grin and chuckled for herself..Risa stepped closer to Chris and kissed him gentle,then hugging him sweetly.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Lindsay laughed as she walked around the house taking down some notes on the place.

"Oh honey I'm glad you love it. I figured you'd love it. This is only the kitchen just wait until you see the bedroom. I got 4 bedrooms so one can be mine, one can be yours, then theres a master bedroom, and a guest. I wasn't sure if you wanted to have a bed together so I did our own and one together." He shrugged smiling as she looked around.

Bubbles

She looked at Chris with a small smile,and then stepped back a bit taking another look in the kitchen placing her finger at the window and her eyes looked outside.
"it's indeed very beautiful..I really like it."said to him and then turned to walk back,but towards the door."let's go upstairs then..as for the bathrooms..why we should be in separate ones?It's not liek you think in that stupid thing..to stay like this and can do *other stuff* only after the marriage."said to him getting in the hallways,looking at the nice painting on the hallway.

"I bet the bathrooms look even better..maybe if they are blue even better.I don't like to much white anyways.."said more for herself and went slowly on the stairs.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughed at her as she made all kind of comments about the house. "I'm glad you like it honey. I'm so glad that you do and as for the bathrooms I just wasn't sure what exactly you wanted to do so I got it just in case. You never knew." He shrugs smiling as they make their way into the bathroom, which is painted in a very very pretty baby blue. Like the ocean blue.

He smiled as he chased her up the stairs playfully.

Bubbles

"I think this is very very nice..Just on my taste.And the shower is sooo cool!! Oh,god..a blue sink!"said all happy and chuckled for herself,getting slowly out of the bathroom hearing your getting upstairs.
"You need to catch the kitten if you wanna play some..!" said grinning and stepped forward,faster towards a room,which seemed a bedroom,with a nice bed and 2 night stands near it,a big window at the left side,a wooden closet with mirrors./The carpet was on a pale purple,as the painting on the wall had a suave,yellow nuance.

"This is so perfect..I love this room!" said jumping over the bed,flopping with her face on the nice,smooth sheets.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

(Sorry didn't realize you had posted)

He walked into the room as he leaned in the doorway looking at her. "I'm so glad that you like it. The next task is somehow moving out here and selling your place. I can't wait to move in with you baby. It is going to be so nice to live with you." HE looks at her and how beautiful and happy she looks and that is all that he has ever really wanted for her.

Bubbles

[I was gonna ask you,at the OOC or something..it's cool]

"yeah..I am very happy.Moreover,happier that I am with you..those days being so far,really made me sad."replied to him,rolling in the bed,laying on her back and giggles,tossing a pillow right at him.
"I will..make a report and see for how much I can sell the apartment..No worries.."grabbed another pillow and jumped on her feet,on the bed all acting like a 5year old."PILLOW Fight!!" said all laughing like crazy and went down towards him hitting him playful,with the feathers flying in the room.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her. "I know that you were sad that we had to be so far away from each other for so long. I was so sad too. After all I do love my girl very very much and it is hard not being never someone so beautiful and stunning" He smiled at her as he grabbed the pillow and hit her gently and he smiled. "I love you" He looked at her. "Now what baby?"

Bubbles

"you really are a big words mister Chris..compliment me so much,I might get spoiled..!"chuckles to herself and tosses another pillow at you,as then I tickle your sides smiling big.
"I love you to..silly boy friend,kyaa!!" said giggling and then rushed over the bed,jumping on it,made a sign with her finger as calling over."Hm..why don't we cuddle and later on,we can play in the kitchen?was thinking of baking something."said to him grinning.
She knew he liked her sweets more than anything,still at least for now everything was very good and was happy.All she needed.

[was thinking of soon ending this..>>]]
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughs at her. "GET spoiled. Sorry to tell you honey but you already are a little bit spoiled but I'm allowed."
He nodded at her as he slowly climbed onto the bed with her and he lovingly and gently put his arms around her as he held her tight. All he wanted was for her to be happy and feel safe.

(That's fine..Whatever is fine)

Bubbles

[let's make like 5 more posts and then end it..:P]]

"aahh! I see..sounds fair enough to me."giggled a bit,and hugged him tight feeling his heart beats as well,along with her strong racing heart.Got all red in cheeks once again,even now after all this time,she felt nervous around him at the small gestures of his affection and love towards her.It couldn't be helped.

"nmm..Chris,I love y-oou.."said mumbling and lift her chin from his chest,to look deep into his eyes and leaned a bit to kiss his cheek,close to his lips,as he could feel her warm breath tickling his skin.She smiled happily at him,like a child with no worries,knowing that with Him she has everything she ever needed.Love.Affection,carrying.Safety.Nothing more or less.
but wasn't sure of the news,which she got from the Doctor about her and how he will take the further notice,for now..decided not to tell him.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

[Sounds good..ohhh news from the doctor..uh-oh. ]

"OF course it is far. Your my princess and I shower all of my princesses with love and affection. Your silly honey." He puts his arms around his as he gives her a loving and sweet kiss. Life right now is so perfect with her. He is absolutely head over heels in love with this girl in front of him and he knows that she loves him more than anything too. This house is the beginning of their perfect life together and he was so absolutely excited about where it was going to lead both of them.

Bubbles

"hnmm.."mumbeld within the kiss,getting more tender and passionate at some points,she felt as if was in Heaven and melting away in the bed's smooth sheets.They soon fell asleep there,as Risa woke up later that day,almost night time by rubbing her eyes.
"nmm..I fell asleep.Argh..I need to cook."said shaking her head,stretched her arms and legs around and tried not to wake up Chris,pulled over the blanket over him,kissed his cheek and went downstairs to the kitchen.

She took a deep breath,got out some ingredients preparing some food and also,decided to bake some cookies which she knew the recipe from her Grandmother.Still,her thoughts were caught up in those results from the doctor and wouldn't leave her mind.
"I need to tell him..sooner or later.."said chopping some vegetables,getting ready some fresh meat..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He kept kissing her repeatedly each kiss more loving than the previous kiss. Soon he drifted off to sleep with the girl of his dreams next to him nestled in his arms.
A few hours later he turned over but she wasn't there and he said up as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room but she wasn't there. He figured she was cooking so he headed downstairs. He saw her cooking in the kitchen. "Hey good looking what'cha cooking?" He laughed.