Jess's new character idea (open to girls and boys)

Started by imjessme, April 28, 2014, 09:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

So I have a thought for a new story.  Well, really, for a character.  The story is flexible and maybe we can come up with something together.

First, for my character, think "futa".

Still with me?  Ok.

So that can be done one of two ways: either she is trans, having started hormone therapy at puberty and naturally developing add mostly female, except for having male genitalia.  The other, more exotic option, would be that she can actually switch between make and female parts at will (through stone kind of magic or something) but otherwise stays female.  Her appearance is up for negotiation, pretty much whatever you'd prefer.

Your character is also up to you, and can be male or female, but I do have some requests.  First, regardless of which gender you choose, I would want your character to be the one persuing mine.  My character will be shy due to her physical situation and might take some winning-over.  Second, if you are playing against your natural gender I ask that you be able to do it convincingly.  Last, your character will be a normal whatever gender you pick.

The story can be that my character is new to school or work, a new teacher, neighbor, boss.  There will be some convincing to get my character to relent, so don't expect sex right away.  Speaking of sex, if you play a male character, she will want to penetrate you, so be warned.

This role would be open to either gender, playing either gender.  Interested?  Questions?  Message me.

Jess

imjessme

Well... I got much more of a response to this than I had expected.  I'm afraid this story is at capacity now.  Thanks for looking!