Romance RP seeking M (long/short term which ever you like!)

Started by Kag, October 28, 2011, 02:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kag

I would really like something to help pass the time while I wait to be approved. And I think something PG would be fun!

I am pretty easy going on the plot lines I am kind of feeling something romantic right now though. Many something along these basic plot lines.

Scholar student*popular student.
Model*photographer

I like anything with a cool twist as well. He he.

leviathanpar

well hey there :) names eric I am waiting to be approved also so how about i help you out to pass the time :) i like the scholar student and popular student idea. :)

Kag

Awesome! I wouldn't mind helping you pass the time. So anything you want to add to the basic plot? Anything you don't like?

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Kag

Wajin

I think the student idea you put up sounds really fun, I have a bunch of experience playing popular persons, so I would probably feel safest playing that
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Kag

Okay! I wont be on for very long, would you mind starting the thread? Or if there anything you want to talk about first, before we start.

Wajin

sorry I didn't respond I had to go get something to eat. I was wondering what school system, japanese, american, european etc.

Kag

Um, the only ones that I know more about are the American, British and Japanese. But its up to you, and I am willing to try anything you like.

Wajin

Kag

Okay just make sure to post the link back here please :D

Wajin