Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

You've turned my life upside down and now I'm turning you out.

Immortal Cherubin

Your great and all but i just can't stand all those animals running around my apartment...sorry have a nice holiday.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Raveled

Listen, I know you like the moonlight and looking all emotional, but you can't leave the bedroom window open all night.  It's too damn cold!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Idej

Quote from: Ravelry on December 02, 2009, 02:19:10 PM
That chair is my friend!  And I don't think someone who hangs out with the same guy for twenty years has any grounds to question that!  Maybe if you stayed in some weekends instead of "fighting Mavericks."  Interesting that Sigma never attacks during football season.

Almost spewed my milk all over the screen after reading that one! :)

And hey now why messing around with X!?  At least he has a face and doesn't like have an ass all up on him like that chair.  Which you do showing to that chair since you are always standing on your head.

And as for no maverick attacks during football season it was a pact made after Sigma failed to catch the superbowl while in a fight.

MasterMischief

I am sorry, but Speed Racer actually wins races.

Idej

All that fur and spitting will drive me insane!  And trust me, me being insane is not what you want.

Moonsword

You're insane already!  Take him away, boys!  *watches the nice men in white coats drag you off*
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

Raveled

You're so judgmental.  Why can't you just accept people for who they are?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Moonsword

Why can't you ever romance someone aside from that chair?  I'm gone.

Idej

Why can't you just put down that sword of yours and show your face.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Idej

I can't always have my jetbike with me all of the time, it is simply unfeasible.  Look, you're just gonna have to deal with the fact that I can't always be riding around with you.  If not well, I'm sorry.

Talia

*Laughs...didn't get any rides.....promises, promises, promises. You just can't deliver!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Raveled

Everyone's welcome with you, aren't they?  I need some commitment!
O|O A|A Ideas

Moonsword

And I need furniture that doesn't turn itself over at random intervals!

Talia

Quote from: Ravelry on December 03, 2009, 11:02:09 AM
Everyone's welcome with you, aren't they?  I need some commitment!

Commitment is for insane asylums and drug rehabs...perhaps you should look there?

Weapons just scare me....

On's & Off's
A&A

Raveled

Look at you, surrounded by mirrors.  You're just a narcissist!  I need someone with real depth to them.
O|O A|A Ideas

Talia

I need more than an empty chair...or are you just as empty?

On's & Off's
A&A

Idej

I nee someone who isn't tied up with other commitments.

Talia

I need someone who likes to be tied up regardless of commitments.

On's & Off's
A&A

Moonsword

I need someone who doesn't keep wearing vinyl.  It's like sleeping with the kitchen floor!

Talia

I need someone thats not afraid to show some skin, have you slept with many floors?

On's & Off's
A&A

Idej

I need someone who is able to use her hands freely.

Talia

I need someone who knows how to yours there hands...

I still think your avatar is cute....... ;)

and I'm sorry to you too, Moonsword... ;)

On's & Off's
A&A

Idej

Well, you're so tied up with previous engagements, you seem so ready for somebody you seem ready for someone else but me!